This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  naninana847 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

naninana847
    Participant

In an interview with Billboard, the 41-year-old said he revisited his past albums in order to inform his ideas for this upcoming project. “When I was writing 104, I wanted to go back to what I know but I want to sound new but at the same time, I don’t want to feel like I’m trying to keep all the times because real music and a real message is timeless,” he said. “And that’s why it was effective listening to those records because they got me to feel his hype as they did when I first heard them in the gym or on the road or whatever. It’s the same feeling when I said certain things so that’s what I want for 104 and the only way that I can do that is by listening to all those bodies of work as a whole not good a song.”

Tracks List:

1 The Entrapreneur
    2 Big Shit
    3 Look Like
    4 Better Tell ‘Em
    5 Mr. Pyrex
    6 Already Rich (Ft. CeeLo Green)
    7 1 Time
    8 Oh Yea (Ft. Ball Greezy)
    9 White Keys
    10 MLK BLVD (Ft. Meek Mill)
    11 ’06 (Ft. Rick Ross)
    12 Don’t Make Me
    13 Fake Love (Ft. Queen Naija)
    14 All Night (Ft. Gunna)
    15 4Play (Ft. Ty Dolla $ign)
    16 Play It Safe (Ft. Noah Scharf)
    17 Don’t Forget
    18 The Real MVP (Ft. John Legend)

ALBUM[Leak] jeezy tm 104 the legend of the snowman Download Now~~ “Greatest story ever told!!” Jeezy captioned the announcement on Twitter. TM104 will be the final chapter in Jeezy’s Thug Motivation series, which began in 2005. In 2001, Jeezy began his journey with Thuggin’ Under the Influence (T.U.I.).

Monday, the rap veteran took to social media to share the track list for his final body of work, which includes guest spots from Queen Naija, Ty Dolla $ign, Meek Mill, Gunna, Rick Ross, John Legend, CeeLo Green and more. The effort is expected to arrive on all streaming platforms come Friday.

“Greatest story ever told!!” Jeezy captioned the announcement on Twitter.

The project will contain 18 songs and features from Meek Mill, Rick Ross, Ty Dolla $ign, Gunna and more. Peep the full tracklist below:Jeezy has revealed the official tracklist for the album.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here