This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ibnexfc 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

ibnexfc
    Participant

Calmini sidekick solid axle swap instructions >> DOWNLOAD

Calmini sidekick solid axle swap instructions >> READ ONLINE

They were the first to come out with a full line of performance products for the Suzuki Sidekick and have built on that by being the first to offer a solid axle swap kit
    CALMINI SOLID AXLE SWAP SYSTEM. CALMINI HEAVY DUTY FRONT AXLES: . Trail Gear Samurai Rock Assault™ Front Axle Kit:
    They were the first to come out with a full line of performance products for the Suzuki Sidekick and have built on that by being the first to offer a solid axle swap kit
    CALMINI 2″ SHACKLE REVERSE SUSPENSION SYSTEM Allows front axle to trail down the road and over big obstacles – the way it should Arm is for the Samurai with a Sidekick power steering conversion and the factory steering system.
    I already have the calmini 3″ suspenssion system but i am looking at raking the i was looking at the calmini sas kit (front upgrade only) that uses samurai axle that i can get for I am nearly done with solid axling my Sidekick. A local guy out here has a 1997 2-door Tracker w/Sammy axle with a 2.0 liter Vitara motor swap,
    Aug 8, 2010 –
    Mar 2, 2013 -Gaining in popularity, the Suzuki Sidekick/Geo Tracker is an undeniably stout 4×4 The new solid axle swap is designed to run a 2.0″ – 8″ stroke coil-over and Welding is required for installation of the radius arm mounts to the axle and

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here