This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ibnexfc 4 years ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

ibnexfc
    Participant

Confluence export pdf subpages mediawiki >> DOWNLOAD

Confluence export pdf subpages mediawiki >> READ ONLINE

Информация о Confluence. Экспорт в PDF.
    improvements to PDF export. exporting JIRA macros was improved. chart display support. PDF macro improvements. improved visual quality of displayed PDF documents. mobile support improvements.
    By default, Confluence provides Times New Roman, Helvetica or Courier fonts for use in PDF exports. When you export an arbitrary set of pages from Confluence, you may like to have a corresponding title added to the cover (or title) page automatically.
    Now let’s try to use REST API of another popular Atlassian product – Confluence wiki engine. What you may want to automate in Confluence? Obviously, it may be useful to read the pages that your colleagues regularly update and then use this data in some scripts as an input.
    SharpView High-Res PDF Viewer for Atlassian Confluence was built to allow attachments to be embedded into a Confluence page so you can present The viewer allows search, zoom up/down, and others features. SharpView has an improved feature set over the bundled Confluence PDF viewer. Can anyone suggest some useful MediaWiki extensions? I’ve installed PDF export, syntax highlight, file link protocol, submit in toolbar and enforce strong password. But I’m still eager to know any good/handy extensions.
    I’m using subpages to group product functionality. Unfortunately all subpages participating in a category are displayed with their parent page making There’s quite a few disadvantages to cluttering up your wiki page titles in this way. You’re hitting one disadvantage, that wiki page titles are generally

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here