This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ibnexfc 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

ibnexfc
    Participant

Dentron clipperton l manual >> DOWNLOAD

Dentron clipperton l manual >> READ ONLINE

Dentron Clipperton-L SPECIFICATIONS. Type: All-mode linear amplifier: Frequency range: 10-160 m (Europe) 15-160 m (USA) Maximum output power: SSB: 2 KW (PEP input) CW: 1 KW (input) Drive power: 65-150 W for full output: Power supply: Mains: Current drain/power consumption:
    High Quality Dentron Clipperton L Operating Manual on 32 LB w/Foldout Schematics. $19.95. 9 left. Dentron Clipperton-L Instruction Manual – Comb bound with protective covers! $12.95. 9 left. Dentron MT-2000A Instruction Manual – ring bound with protective covers!
    I have looked all over the net, and have found only one version of the clipperton L schematic, and it is the same one at every site. I need a copy of the schematic that includes the auto switched input board that was found but on a few of them.
    The Dentron CLIPPERTON-L Linear Amplifier. Packaged Power Transformer click to enlarge. Double Wall Cardboard Protection click to enlarge. Foam Top Layer click to enlarge. Top & Bottom Wood Protection click to enlarge. Wood Is Banded click to enlarge.
    Download 1 Dentron Tuner PDF manuals. User manuals, Dentron Tuner Operating guides and Service manuals.
    This is a Dentron qro that I just picked up and thought people would like to see it. The net doesn’t have very much info on it and I am looking for a copy of the manual. (PS NOT THE CLIPPERTON L
    Hello to the Amps Group. A couple of weeks ago, I picked up this Clipperton L at a local hamfest. I really wasn’t in the market for an amp, but the price was too good and the Clipperton L always beckoned me due to it’s compact size for a 2KW PEP amp. Seems like quite a little powerhouse in a small package.
    QTH.com Free Ham Radio Classified Ads from QTH.COM. The biggest and best ham radio classifieds on the web! Buy, sell, trade HF and VHF equipment, towers, antennas, rotators and more!
    I just picked up a Dentron Clipperton L the other day and I am having some problems with it. It has the Harbach power supply board in it and supposedly a set of good Taylor 572B tubes in it. The amp was supposed to be working before it was shipped to me.
    Dentron Clipperton L Amplifier For SaleVery nice Dentron Clipperton L amplifier in excellent condition. This unit has 4 X 572B tubes for close to 2KW output. 10-160 meters. Non smoker. asking 525.00 or b o. Please e-mail for more information. free classifed ads used surplus electronics Dentron Clipperton L conversion for 10 meters +1 AMfone! I have had many comments, including one or 2 from WA1HLR on how nice it sounded, so hopefully this Dentron will compliment the radio. Thanks again Bud, appreciate the info! Good luck Kevin and ifn ya need a manual or other help
    Dentron Radio manuals and service manuals . Quality Ham Radio Instruction and Service Manuals
    Dentron Radio manuals and service manuals . Quality Ham Radio Instruction and Service Manuals

Akr-5a-30 manual
    Philips sbc hc205 user manual
    Razor 350 dirt bike manual
    Bios reset toshiba satellite l500 manual
    Peavey 684f manual

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here