This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ibnexfc 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

ibnexfc
    Participant

Dive log software sub gear xp10 manual >> DOWNLOAD

Dive log software sub gear xp10 manual >> READ ONLINE

Aug 30, 2010 -the Sub Gear XP10 is a direct descendant of the Aladin Pro, an instrument that at one time was A CD-Rom might save ink and paper, but not if every owner has to print the manual out. You can also reset desaturation logged, but that is mainly for dive centres, which might be Log software provided with the XP10.
    SubGear XP10 Manual Online: water contacts, Dive.log Dedicated Software Application. On Submerging In Water The Water Contacts Switch On Xp10
    I have a Subgear XP-10 computer that has a bunch of pool dives on it Is there a way to reset the computer to get rid of individual dives that I don’t want to keep in my log? Just had a quick look at the manual, it wasn’t very helpful. that’s where you archive your dives (using a program like DivingLog),
    Dive.Log software CD is included with the XP10 package. Infrared interfaces are available in PC. Infrared port. SUBGEAR. XP10. Dive
    Subgear XP10 dive computer – Online Class – m1s1. 18,617 views18K views. • May 16, 2011. 5 25. Share Save
    Feb 16, 2011 –
    Dec 28, 2010 –
    SubGear. XP-10 Computer Diver. INSTRUCTOR MANUAL. PUBLISHED BY 1.2 HOW TO TEACH THIS PROGRAM . 3.6.2 DIVER TRAINING RECORD.
    Even if you follow the instructions of this manual in a careful manner, it is Dive.Log software CD is included with the XP10 package. Infrared interfaces are available in PC. Infrared port. SUBGEAR. XP10. Dive.Log. Infrared Interface. (option).

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here