This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  naninana847 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

naninana847
    Participant

FREE Download!! Taylor Swift Lover ALBUM!! Leak Songs Lover is the upcoming seventh studio album by American singer-songwriter Taylor Swift. It is scheduled to be released on August 23, 2019. The album is Swift’s first release under Republic Records. The lead single “Me!” featuring Brendon Urie of Panic! at the Disco was released on April 26, 2019. The second single “You Need to Calm Down” was released on June 13, 2019. The title track was released as the third single on August 16, 2019. Aside from Urie, Lover also features a collaboration with the Dixie Chicks.

Tracks List:

01. I Forgot You Existed
    02. Cruel Summer
    03. Lover
    04. The Man
    05. The Archer
    06. I Think He Knows
    07. The Americana and The Heartbreak Prince
    08. Paper Rings
    09. (Cornelius/Cornelia) Street
    10. Soon You’ll Get Better (feat. Dixie Chicks)
    11. Death By A Thousand Cuts
    12. London Boy
    13. False God
    14. You Need To Calm Down
    15. Afterglow
    16. ME! (feat. Brendon Urie of Panic! At The Disco)
    17. It’s Nice To Have A Friend
    18. Daylight

For more than a decade, Taylor Swift’s record sales have been about as close to a sure thing as exists in the rarely settled music industry.

When the singer’s most recent album, “Reputation,” came out in 2017, it sold more than 1.2 million copies in its first week — her fourth record in a row to go platinum essentially upon release. (That’s more than any other artist has ever scored.)

Release Date & Album Cover

After much speculation and a few hints hidden in the music video for “Me!”, Swift confirmed the album’s title, release date and artwork on twitter June 13. “Lover, album out August 23,” Swift said in a tweet of the album artwork, tagging the photographer, 24-year-old Valheria Rocha.

Taylor Swift’s ‘Lover’ Has Sold Nearly a Million Copies Before Release (EXCLUSIVE).You can download free album here.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here