Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ibnexfc 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

ibnexfc
    Participant

Hks eids instructions >> DOWNLOAD

Hks eids instructions >> READ ONLINE

HKS EIDS – Electronic Idling Stabilizer. The HKS EIDS has been developed to buffer dramatic airflow meter signal HKS EIDS Installation Manual – [ pdf ]
    26 Sep 2006 So, i bought a HKS EIDS (electronic idle stabilizer) Type H2 is this correct for the skyline?? dont know if that will change install instructions.
    14 Jun 2004 I installed the HKS EIDS this morning. First off I will say the english instructions are horrible. Basically useless except for maybe the colors of the
    Hello! I’ve recently gotten the HKS Electronic Idle Stabilizer for my RB20DET and I was hoping I could find the instructions in English online but haven’t found
    1 Mar 2004 Any1 have instructions for the hks eids, or just knows what colour wire splices into what on the ecu?
    17 May 2007 Subaru guys and EVO guys have been using the EIDS for awhile now. I can do a write up then on how to hook it up, as the instructions are a bit cryptic. Just Google “HKS EIDS” and you guys can read up on the how’s and
    30 May 2008 I bought a used HKS eids type H1 and didn’t receive instructions with it. Is anyone familiar with this install? I tried a search and didnt find much.
    I am after an HKS EIDS Idle Stabilizer for my evo 8. ive got 1 sat in the house not going to be using it just havent got instructions for it.2 Oct 2007 if anybody has english instructions for a HKS eids type h1 id love to know how to wire mine up. my instructions are in japanese. iv nearly figured

Behringer ha4700 manuale
    Jamara air jump 3 manual
    How to manually flash a symbian phone list
    Ej 160 instructions not included cast
    Land rover defender v8 owners manual

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here