This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ibnexfc 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

ibnexfc
    Participant

Hughes and kettner triamp mk2 manualidades >> DOWNLOAD

Hughes and kettner triamp mk2 manualidades >> READ ONLINE

Hughes And Kettner TM212 Demo And Impulse Response! Massive “TriAmp-sized” thanks to Hughes & Kettner for allowing me the opportunity to test drive selections from their current lineup. ? More Information on t
    condition: excellent make / manufacturer: Hughes & Kettner model name / number: TriAmp.
    This Hughes and Kettner Triamp MK II Tube Guitar Amp Head offers tight output produced by 4 – EL34 tubes that feed 3 dual-channel modes. Amp 1 sounds clean and vintage, Amp 2 has a classic rock vibe, and Amp 3 gives overtone. They’re all connected with the included stageboard.
    TriAmp MK II is your first choice for awesome sound and total tonal flexibility. This definitive all-tube, Custom Class amp puts the most sought-after sounds in amp history at your fingertips. It’s all there, from vintage Californian clean to 60s British jangle and from classic rock tones to nu metal meltdown. It is a 2004 Hughes & Kettner TriAmp MK II 6 channel tube amp in combination with a Mesa Boogie Rectifier 4×12″ cabinet. The profiles are raw, no tweaks or effects. So download ’em, enjoy ’em and feel free to tweak and edit them and don’t forget to send me a copy if you could improve one the profiles!
    Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Hughes & Kettner Triamp mk2 head, nice condition, europe version, played only at home Modifications (if any): none Accessories: 7-button footswitch, cover for head Location: Slovakia (central Europe) Contact Info : PM here or kurdt.kombajn at gmail dot com
    The TriAmp MK II amplifier is the flagship of Hughes & Kettner’s fleet and the first choice for the active guitarist. It combines a classic tube amp design with modern versatility for a confident stage performance. Three independently constructed amplifier sections, each with two channels and thirteen
    The Triamp cab it was paired with in the shop sounds like complete and total ass compared to my 1970s Marshall 1982B. Not only did I find the Triamp to sound better than an Ecstasy (for my style at least), but I was able to dial in some very
    TriAmp MK II is your first choice for awesome sound and total tonal flexibility. This definitive all-tube, Custom Class amp puts the most sought-after sounds in amp history at your fingertips. It’s all there, from vintage Californian clean to ’60s British jangle and from classic rock tones to nu metal meltdown.
    i am a proud owner of a Hughes and Kettner triamp MK2, sounds fantastic, very good tones..but there’s a little problem, i can’t get the solo sound that i really want, i also have TC electronic G-sharp in a effects loop(paralel)how can i resolve that
    TriAmp MK II is the flagship of Hughes & Kettners amp armada and the first choice for the gigging guitarist. It weds classic tube amp design and modern versatility to create a stage-worthy performer par excellence. No less than three independent amp sections with two channels each and 13 hand-picked
    Hughes and Kettner Triamp Mark II Guitar Amplifier Head (100 Watts). 2 channels. The Ultimate Tube Head TriAmp MK II is your first choice for awesome sound and total tonal flexibility. This definitive all-tube, Custom Class amp puts the most sought-after sounds in amp history at your fingertips.
    Hughes and Kettner Triamp Mark II Guitar Amplifier Head (100 Watts). 2 channels. The Ultimate Tube Head TriAmp MK II is your first choice for awesome sound and total tonal flexibility. This definitive all-tube, Custom Class amp puts the most sought-after sounds in amp history at your fingertips.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here