This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  jasjvxb 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

jasjvxb
    Participant

Integra msd ignition installation instructions >> DOWNLOAD

Integra msd ignition installation instructions >> READ ONLINE

msd 7al3 wiring instructionsmsd 6al troubleshooting

msd sci ignition pn 6300

msd 6al-2 wiring diagram

msd 6a wiring

msd 6al wiring diagram with msd distributor

msd ignition wiring diagram chevy

msd 6al instructions

I went to MSD’s website and looked up their schematic on the honda coil, the diagram they showed does not resemble my distributor. The schematic was forThe MSD Installation Harnesses for Honda/Acura will allow for an MSD SCI, 6 or 7 series ignition to be installed on a vehicle with minimum modification to the
    Civic-Integra MSD External Coil Conversion I chose to solder the wiring for a solid connection. If you’ve removed the distributor, install it on the engine. own modifications or maintenance after having followed instruction from this site.
    Note: Solid Core spark plug wires cannot be used with an MSD Ignition. INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS. MSD internal coil Honda to external coil for most.
    When disconnecting the battery always remove the Negative cable first and install it last. Note: Solid Core spark plug wires cannot be used with an MSD Ignition.
    That is why we have assembled the MSD Ignition Wiring Diagrams and Tech Notes. Book. Honda/Acura with Blaster Coil and Power Cap . . . . . . . . . . . 38.
    Connect the MSD’s Red wire to a switched 12 volt source, or splice it into the Black/Yellow wire leading into the distributor (original Coil + Wire). 4. Connect the MSD’s Orange wire to the positive (+) side of the coil. No other wires should be connected to the positive side of the coil.
    MSD Modified Honda Distributor Cap & Rotor INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS. MSD Figure 3 Wiring an MSD SCI Ignition with a Blaster SS Coil. 5. Replace

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here