This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  goexvert3 4 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

naninana847
    Participant

{{Leak @20th Sept}} Download Liam Gallagher Why Me? Why Not Full Album Download Gallagher revealed that he had begun work on his second album in April 2018, confirming that he would again be working with famed producer Greg Kurstin as well as Andrew Wyatt, both of whom were involved with his first album. Recording began in April 2018 in Los Angeles and continued sporadically through to 2 April 2019. The album also features his 18 year-old son Gene playing bongos on the track “One of Us”. Unlike his first album, all the tracks are co-written by Gallagher.

Tracks List:

1. Shockwave
    2. One of Us
    3. Once
    4. Now that I’ve found you
    5. Halo
    6. Why me? Why not.
    7. Be Still
    8. Alright Now
    9. Meadow
    10. The River
    11. Gone
    12. Invisible Sun
    13. Misunderstood
    14. Glimmer
    15. Once (Original Demo)

Why Me? Why Not takes its name from two drawings by John Lennon, both now owned by Liam, one of them a present from Yoko Ono. Liam can easily emulate the ache in Lennon’s voice, and his co-writers can find the chords to match, but he can’t come close to Lennon’s fierce emotion, let alone his originality.

The better tracks are just good enough to sneak on to Liam’s set list, between the rapturously received Oasis hits. Once has the sort of chorus you can hear at any Premier League ground, albeit with less amusing lyrics.

“Y’know, Oasis had done that Oasis: Supersonic film (in 2016), and I kind of had enough of people sticking cameras in me face and asking me personal questions,” Gallagher tells Billboard. He began gaining some confidence while touring to promote his 2017 solo debut As You Were, however, and as directors Gavin Fitzgerald and Charlie Lightening began filming recording sessions and concerts, Gallagher began heeding recommendations that a documentary about his emergence as a solo artist might work.

goexvert3
    Participant
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here