This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ibnexfc 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

ibnexfc
    Participant

My arm is sore after giving blood instructions >> DOWNLOAD

My arm is sore after giving blood instructions >> READ ONLINE

headache after donating blood

pain in arm after giving blood

The bruising is going down but my elbow joint is quite sore after I’ve done any press My arm went black from my wrist to armpit after giving blood a few years ago, a bit tender Not helped by you lifting the heavy weights against instructions.During or after blood donation, the following may happen: When the donation needle is inserted into the arm, one of these small vessels may be injured and
    Jun 6, 2012 –

Aug 8, 2018 –

Mar 4, 2018 –
    Bruising, or discoloration of the skin, is normal following blood donation. Special instructions: Call the Donor Services Nurse at (206) 398-5999 if you have questions. If you experience discomfort (pain, tenderness or swelling) at the venipuncture site, apply a Do not lift anything with the affected arm for at least 24 hours.
    May 30, 2006 –
    Following needle insertion you should be comfortable during your donation. If your arm hurts or feels sore while giving blood please alert a member of staff.
    Following needle insertion you should be comfortable during your donation. If your arm hurts or feels sore while giving blood please alert a member of staff.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here