This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ibnexfc 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

ibnexfc
    Participant

Pamco ignition installation instructions >> DOWNLOAD

Pamco ignition installation instructions >> READ ONLINE

xs650 ignition systempamco ignition cb450

cb350 electronic ignition install

pamco 277 ignition

testing pamco ignition

pamco ignition cb360

pamco cb350 installation

pamco ignition xs400

2 Mar 2015 I just bought a PAMCO ignition and electronic advance for my 72 Honda CL350 it didn’t come with install instructions, and wiring details. ifhey, just got my pamco in and it didnt come with instructions. I need them for the advanced system as my bike does not have the points system.
    Ok so I’m in the process of installing the Pamco ignition on my 750 K5 and I have a question. In the instructions it says to connect the two red
    30 May 2012 there are at least 8 ways to install the ignition system times the two ways First – Lay out your Pamco Ignition in a clean and orderly manner . Follow my directions, and you won’t have a thing in the world to worry about
    5 Dec 2015
    Installation Instructions: Step 6: Connect the wires from the PAMCO ignition plate as follows: 6a. Install the rotor. Rotate the rotor to engage the locating pin on the cam shaft. Secure the rotor with the original washer and bolt. Connect the timing light to the left side spark plug.
    Installing the PAMCO CB750, CB550, CB500 Four, CB400F and CB350F. Ignitions. Section A – Removing Follow the instructions in your service manual. a2. Remove the points cam from c2. Place the PAMCO ignition plate on the rotor.
    Yep got the installation instructions, its step 5.2 that I’m a little unsure about. They’re just the power supply to each half of the Pamco ignition.
    31 Aug 2009

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here