Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  jasjvxb 4 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

jasjvxb
    Participant

Pdf annotator linux >> DOWNLOAD

Pdf annotator linux >> READ ONLINE

for use with Zotero and ZotFile. There’s an old version of Acrobat, but it’s really clunky. Any ideas for a great PDF annotator on Linux? Thanks!
    Jul 12, 2015 –
    Aug 7, 2010 –

With Xodo, you can edit, annotate, sign, and share PDFs on desktop, mobile, and web. Xodo makes working with PDFs quick and easy, so you can get things
    Ever needed to annotate PDF documents on Linux ? I’m not talking about creating PDFs, which can be done with a number of tools including latex+dvipdf,Dec 22, 2019 –
    8 Best PDF Document Viewers for Linux Systems. by Aaron Kili | Published: March 29, 2016 | Last Updated: March 11, 2017. Linux Certifications – RHCSA
    I had been looking for a pdf annotation tool in Linux for a long time, here are my needs: * highlight text * insert text comment * draw rectangle around text * draw
    Comment and edit PDF. Add text, highlights, drawings, images. Insert, delete & merge pages. Handwritten PDF annotations. 2M+ downloads! FREE trial.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here