This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ibnexfc 4 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

ibnexfc
    Participant

Robocat quad assembly instruction >> DOWNLOAD

Robocat quad assembly instruction >> READ ONLINE

pixhawk racing drone

Aug 21, 2016 –
    Full build instructions are supplied with the RoboCat 270mm Glass Fiber Mini FPV Racing Quad air-frame, which make putting together this mini FPV racer quick
    Feb 8, 2016 –
    Amazon.com: PCB PDB Power Distribution Board for Robocat 270 CF Mini FPV Quadcopter Frame: Toys & Games.HobbyKing – Radio Control Planes, Drones, Cars, FPV, Quadcopters and more Went together quite well, although assembly instructions were a bit jumbled.
    50 robocat robocat 270 mm manual was designed with aerodynamics in mind. i just finished building my robocat 270. robocat 280 racing quadcopter is now sold
    The Robocat 270 is a small quadcopter design, rather meant for cruising than for racing, still a Wiring details are shown @ the Pixracer instructions guide.
    RoboCat 270 FPV Drone Build: Hi dear RC Fans, I’d like to share the experience Carbon fiber Quadcopter Frame; Marspower 2204 Motors x4; Propeller 5030 x4 Hardware is very easy to identify it comes with not instructions, but however

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here