This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ibnexfc 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

ibnexfc
    Participant

Somewhere over the rainbow ukulele pdf >> DOWNLOAD

Somewhere over the rainbow ukulele pdf >> READ ONLINE

Viewed 196271 times – Download Somewhere_Over_The_Rainbow.pdf. Appreciate Richard’s work making these free ukulele songs for you?
    Get the ukulele chords for “Somewhere Over the Rainbow/What a Wonderful World” by Israel Kamakawiwo’ole. Watch the video lesson to learn For ukulele players, it’s a “must-know” song. Scroll down to get the ukulele chords and a video lesson teaching you how to play Somewhere Over The
    The Somewhere Over the Rainbow ?Ukulele Tab. In this PDF is something for most players. If you’re just a beginner you can sing the words and strum the I’m an ‘ukulele artist from Honoka’a, Hawai’i, where I run this site from a little plantation house in the jungle. I’ve taught workshops internationally
    You thought you had all the colors in the rainbow. . . but then came along the SIXTY FOUR color box and you were astounded by how many colors were I’ve posted a close up video of Somewhere Over The Rainbow on my facebook page and I invite you to go and friend me so you can have a look and
    Ukulele and vocal arrangement of Somewhere Over The Rainbow from Uke’n’ Roll. Early intermediate. 2019-05-04 19:52:17.0 Somewhere Over the Rainbow – Ukulele. Works well with my wife’s piano version. We had to cut some corners and make it fit a bit but we are now doing a good
    Somewhere Over The Rainbow. assistir video. ver mais tarde. C Where trouble melts like lemon drops G Am F High above the chimney tops is where you’ll find me C Em F C Somewhere over the rainbow bluebirds fly F C G Am F And the dreams that you dare to, oh why, oh why can’t I?
    Somewhere Over The Rainbow. Audio Preview. remove-circle. The simplicity of the ukulele is a perfect match, detracting not one iota from his great sonorous voice. By far, my favorite rendition.
    C Em F C F E7 Am F Oooooooo Oooooooo Oooo Oooo Oooo C Em F C Somewhere over the rainbow way up high, F C
    Somewhere Over the Rainbow Ukulele Chords. Have you ever noticed how many colors there are in your average, run-of-the-mill rainbow? The song structure for Somewhere Over the Rainbow is fortunately quite straightforward. You have an intro, two verses, and an outro. It doesn’t get simpler
    CSomewhere Emover the rainbow, Fway up hCigh FAnd the Cdreams that you dream of Gonce in a lulAmlaby..F. Oh Csomewhere Emover the January 17, 2016 The Uke Guy Israel Kamakawiwo’ole Comments Off on Somewhere Over The Rainbow Ukulele Chords – Israel Kamakawiwo’ole Ukulele
    C Em Somewhere over the rainbow F C Blue birds fly F C And the dreams that you dreamed of G Am F Dreams really do come true. [Refrao]. C Someday I’ll wish upon a star G Wake up where the clouds. Am F Are far behind me. C Where trouble melts like lemon drops G High above the chimney tops. C Em F C Somewhere over the rainbow, way up high F C G Am F And the dreams that you dream of once in a lullaby G C The colours of the rainbow so pretty in the sky G C Are also on the faces of people passing bye F C F C See friends shaking hands, saying ‘how do you do?’
    C Em Somewhere over the rainbow F C Blue birds fly F C And the dreams that you dreamed of G Am F Dreams really do come true. [Refrao]. C Someday I’ll wish upon a star G Wake up where the clouds. Am F Are far behind me. C Where trouble melts like lemon drops G High above the chimney tops. C Em F C Somewhere over the rainbow, way up high F C G Am F And the dreams that you dream of once in a lullaby G C The colours of the rainbow so pretty in the sky G C Are also on the faces of people passing bye F C F C See friends shaking hands, saying ‘how do you do?’

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here