Tagged: , , ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ibnexfc 4 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

ibnexfc
    Participant

Speer reloading manual 14 >> DOWNLOAD

Speer reloading manual 14 >> READ ONLINE

Does anybody have the Speer Reloading Manual #14? If you do, does it show the Gold Dot Short Barrel .40 S&W loads? I’ve shot some of these factory loads in my Kahr MK40 and I like the results, especially compared to the .40 hand loads I’m doing now, which is 8.2gr of HS-6 with a 165 gr
    Yes, the manual is specific to Speer bullets ONLY, all their manuals have been, and probablly always will be. I load the Speer Gold Dot pistol bullets because they always expand, and imo. think they are the best Speer bullets always seemed hard to find reloading data in the usual places on the internet.
    Reloading basics and glossary from Speer. Great article from Gun digest on getting started. To avoid a stuck case , properly lube any/all cases prior to Borrow a reloading manual from a friend or library. This will teach you how to reload. Track down a recent manual or check the web, discriminately, for
    The heralded Speer® Reloading Manual represents years of fine-tuning loads and meticulous testing. This edition (Manual #15) is the largest volume yet. Whether you’re a veteran reloader, or just getting started, let the Speer Reloading Manual #15 be your guide as you create the perfect load for that
    Speer® reloading manual #14. Improved data format for easier reading. Larger page format (6″ x 9″).
    Speer Reloading Manual #15. Permanent Link to Product Page. This new edition is Speer’s largest volume yet, featuring updated recipes with the latest propellants for more than 120 legacy cartridges, as well as data for 13 new cartridges, including 204 Ruger, 6.5 Creedmoor and 300 Blackout. $14.98.
    The heralded Speer® Reloading Manual represents years of fine-tuning loads and meticulous testing. This edition (Manual #15) is the largest volume yet. Whether you’re a veteran reloader, or just getting started, let the Speer Reloading Manual #15 be your guide as you create the perfect load Related Products to RCBS Speer “Reloading Manual Number 14”. I am new to reloading and was advised to get the Speer manual as my first reference. That was great advice. Have now picked up other manuals and they provide great info regarding their specific bullet.
    Speer: Reloading Manual—14th Edition 2007—Hard Cover. $20.0014d left. 1994 Winchester Reloading Components Catalog 14th Edition ADW-593-0494. Reloader’s Guide 3rd Edition Steindler Handloading Ammunition Step By Step Book.
    Reloader Packages – XL750. Lyman’s Pistol and Revolver Reloading Handbook (Third Edition) $21.95. Machine Gun Magic DVD format $14.95. P51 Mustang/Corsair 2-DVD set $24.95.
    Speer Manual for Reloading Ammunition Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun, Number Seven. Reloading Data Reloading Manual Reloading Bench Gunsmithing Tools Number 14 Video Library Pdf. Speer Reloading Manual 14. GitHub Gist: instantly share code, notes, and snippets.
    Find great deals on eBay for speer reloading manual and speer reloading manual 15. Shop with confidence. Unfollow speer reloading manual to stop getting updates on your eBay Feed. You’ll receive email and Feed alerts when new items arrive.
    Find great deals on eBay for speer reloading manual and speer reloading manual 15. Shop with confidence. Unfollow speer reloading manual to stop getting updates on your eBay Feed. You’ll receive email and Feed alerts when new items arrive.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here