This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  jasjvxb 4 years ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

jasjvxb
    Participant

Tex context base supp-pdf.mkii >> DOWNLOAD

Tex context base supp-pdf.mkii >> READ ONLINE

ConTeXt is a general-purpose document processor. Like LaTeX, it is derived from TeX. It is especially suited for structured documents, automated document production, very fine typography
    (/usr/local/texlive/2014/texmf-dist/tex/context/base/supp-pdf.mkii. 138. [Loading MPS to PDF converter (version 2006.09.02).] 139. Package: epstopdf-base 2010/02/09 v2.5 Base part for package epstopdf.
    It’s a shame that pdflatex supports jpg, png, pdf graphic type but not EPS while latex supports EPS but not the others. From my previous post, there is an easy way to convert EPS to pdf. But it is just annoying that every time you want to include an eps graphic you have to do the conversion manually.
    LaTeX doesn’t support pdf images. It only, and I mean *only* supports eps. I also have a pdf version of the graphic in the directory, and pdflatex works just fine. test.aux) (/usr/share/texmf/tex/context/base/supp-pdf.mkii [Loading MPS to PDF converter (version
    usr/local/texlive/2013/texmf-dist/tex/context/base/supp-pdf.mkii [Loading MPS to PDF converter (version 2006.09.02)
    (C:/PortableApps/Miktex/texmfs/install/tex/context/base/mkii/supp-pdf.mkii [Loading MPS to PDF LaTeX Warning: File `tux.jpg’ not found on input line 6. ! error: (file “””tux”.jpg) (pdf backend) Wenn ich eine TeX-Datei einmal mit MiKTeX unter Windows 7 und einmal mit TeX Live unter Kubuntu
    usr/local/texlive/2012/texmf-dist/tex/context/base/supp-pdf.mkii [Loading MPS to PDF converter (version 2006.09.02) usr/local/texlive/2014/texmf-dist/tex/context/base/supp-pdf.mkii INPUT /usr/local/texlive/2014/texmf-dist/tex/context/base/supp-pdf.mkii INPUT /usr/local/texlive/2014/texmf-dist/tex/generic/oberdiek/pdftexcmds.sty INPUT
    usr/share/texlive/texmf-dist/tex/context/base/supp-pdf.mkii [Loading MPS to PDF converter (version 2006.09.02)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here