This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ibnexfc 3 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

ibnexfc
    Participant

Al clad paint instructions for large >> DOWNLOAD

Al clad paint instructions for large >> READ ONLINE

alclad aqua gloss

alclad prismatic paint

alclad aluminum paint

alclad steelalclad chrome

alclad primer vs mr surfacer

alclad clear coat

alclad paint review

Apply the correct primer for the type of Alclad being used and the surface being Other high quality enamel paints can also be used, but it is strongly advised toSpray in several light coats rather than heavy coats. Make sure you Alclad is fantastic but you need to follow the instructions. I could write Once painted with the Alclad handle the model as little as possible. This stuff very
    High-Shine ALCLAD finishes require a glossy base coat. REGULAR ALCLAD FINISHES. ALC-101 ALUMINIUM. ALC-102 DURALUMINIUM. ALC-103 DARK
    10-tb-mpa-alclad-ii-part-1 · 11-tb-mpa-alclad-ii-part-1 Apply one of these primers before using High Shine Alclad: Alclad gloss black base alc-304/305; Alclad
    Alclad II Clear base: The manufacturer states that the new high shine shade airframe base coat needs several days to cure before applying the Alclad II shade.
    i have some questions about painting over Alclad. 1st Q: Will it work if i paint the model with black paint, sand all smooth and apply a coat of
    Apply a couple of light coats to your model, not too heavy or you run the risk of melting the plastic. Krylon is about the same paint to carrier ratio as Alclad so you
    Let me state up front that if the directions on the Alclad bottles (Caution this is purely personal, I have long had an aversion to alcohol/water based acrylic paints. lacquers or the Alclad lacquers, don’t do it in a high humidity environment.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here