This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ibnexfc 4 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

ibnexfc
    Participant

Ameritron als-1300 service manual >> DOWNLOAD

Ameritron als-1300 service manual >> READ ONLINE

Introduction The new Ameritron ALS-1300 is a 160-10 meter 1200 watt output all solid-state amplifier with manual band switching or auto-band switching using the optional ARI-500. And while not full legal limit, 1200 watts is less than 1-dB down from 1500 watts.
    About Ameritron ALS-600 Manual. The resource is currently listed in dxzone.com in a single category. The main category is Ameritron ALS-600 reviews that is about Ameritron ALS 600 Links. This link is listed in our web site directory since Monday Jan 26 2015, and till today “Ameritron
    Electronics service manual exchange : schematics,datasheets,diagrams,repairs,schema,service manuals,eeprom bins,pcb as well as service mode entry, make to model and chassis correspondence and more. Search results for: Ameritron ALS 600 (found: 53 regularSearch) ask for a document.
    ALS-1300 is a solid state near legal limit FET no-tune Amplifier. Get instant bandswitching, no tuning Ameritron’s eight FETs are mounted on the dual heavy duty heat sink. They are properly arranged to The ALS-1300 RF deck operates from 50 Volts for efficient, low distortion linear RF power service.
    ALS-1300 MANUAL DOWNLOAD NOW ALS-1300 MANUAL READ ONLINE View online Instruction manual for AMERITRON AL-811H Amplifie This is the Ameritron ALS-1300 Group. It would be nice to know what other ALS-1300/1306 users 300 watts of DISSIPATION means about half that in
    This video demos a QSK vacuum relay modification I made to my ALS-1300 Ameritron Solid State Amp (1.2 KW rated output on US HF Amateur Bands). The vacuum
    Review of Ameritron’s ALS-1306 Near Legal Limit Amplifier. Discusses upboxing, setup, and use of I decided that I wanted an auto tuning amplifier, as opposed to the manual tune, AL-82 I was using. I was a bit worried when I bought the ALS-1306 for several reasons- to be totally honest, my main The Ameritron ALS-600 is a 600 watt output, solid state, linear amplifier using state-of-the-art, high voltage, RF TMOS FET devices in the power output section. The ALS-600 provides continuous frequency coverage from 1.5 through 22 MHz with no tuning adjustments.
    Here you will find instruction manuals, service manuals, user guides schematic, brochures etc. DOWNLOAD MANUAL Ameritron Catalog Dealer Sister Companies. Product Manual: ALS-600.pdf: 0.55 MB: 10M Mod: ALS-600_ALS-500M_10M. All information, images, and documents on this
    Manual Instruction AMERITRON QSK-5PC T/R SWITCH PC BOARD INTRODUCTION The Ameritron QSK-5PC is a PIN diode ALS-1306 Vacuum relay modification This modification installs two vacuum relays in the amplifier to allow nearly silent QSK operation. NG7M first did the modification to his
    Find great deals on for ameritron and dentron in Ham Radio Amplifiers. Shop with confidence.
    A Cookbook procedure to get your ALS-1300 talking to your FlexRadio-5000A. OK, so you bit the bullet and now you have some nice, new and You’ve read the manuals, and searched the Internet, but you still can’t quite figure out how to make your new Ameritron ALS-1300 amplifier working with your
    A Cookbook procedure to get your ALS-1300 talking to your FlexRadio-5000A. OK, so you bit the bullet and now you have some nice, new and You’ve read the manuals, and searched the Internet, but you still can’t quite figure out how to make your new Ameritron ALS-1300 amplifier working with your
    Upgraded from Ameritron ALS-600 to the ALS-1300 and I have found it to an outstanding piece of equipment. It came with the remote box so I was able to conect it to my FTDX3000 and after having way to many manual tuned amps and some auto band switched amp this is a real nice option.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here