Tagged: , , , , ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  jasjvxb 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

jasjvxb
    Participant

Amprobe amp clamp rs 3 manual >> DOWNLOAD

Amprobe amp clamp rs 3 manual >> READ ONLINE

RS-3 PRO – Current Meter, Clamp/Probe CAT IV 600V Measures Voltage, Current and Resistance from Amprobe. Pricing and Availability on millions of Thank you for your patience. Product Index > Test and Measurement > Equipment – Electrical Testers, Current Probes > Amprobe RS-3 PRO.
    I have an Amprobe clamp on ammeter. It’s an older analog type meter. It works fine for amps but I just tried to use it to measure voltage and I get a funny reading. I just noticed that mine is a model RS-3. It has a 150 volt full scale, a 300 volt full scale and a 600 volt full scale.
    Amprobe RS-3 Ultra analog clamp meter with case and leads. $50.00. Posted 2 days ago.
    Amprobe AMP-25 300A True-RMS Autoranging AC/DC Mini-Clamp Meter with Non-Contact Amprobe AMP-310 600V/600A TRMS AC Clamp Multimeter with 3-Phase Sequence and Motor Amprobe RS-1007-PRO 600VAC/1000A AC Analog Clamp Meter with Resistance and Continuity
    The Amprobe RS-3 PRO analog clamp is a great tool for tough electrical applications. The RS-3PRO works well in extreme temperatures from 32°F to The Amprobe RS-3 PRO measures AC current up to 300A, voltage to 600 VAC, resistance, and continuity. Other Features of the analog clamp include
    From 5.99 USD. ( Brand: Amprobe ), ( MPN: RS-3 ), ( Bundle Listing: No ), ( Type: Analog Meter ), ( Country/Region of Manufacture: United States ). Review Vintage Amprobe model Rs-3 Clamp Meter Black Case Ac Ammeter Ohmmeter. Please ask any questions shipping usa.
    RS-232. Splitter. Switch. Toote vastavus: AMPROBE Ampertangid Amprobe ACD-53NAV, 1000A AC, TrueRMS. Hind kontrollitud
    Clamp meters feature an easy to read digital display. Here are some important details for Amprobe Clamp Meter. Includes: Test Leads, Battery (Installed for Resistance Measurement Only), Users Manual, Carrying Case, Display: Rotary Scale, Max Ac Amps: 1000. Part Number: RS-1007 PRO.
    158.03 USD. INCLUDES: • Amprobe AMP-310 Clamp Meter • Banana Plug Type-K Thermocouple • Test Leads • 2 x AAA Batteries (installed) • User Manual • Carrying Case. FEATURES: • Measures AC Current to 600 A and AC/DC Voltage to 600 V • Measures temperature from -40° to 752°F
    AMP-25 AC/DC Mini Clamp Meter. The AMP-210, which was sent as a representative of Amprobe’s AMP-200-series of meters which also includes the AMP-220 AC/DC current meter, has a clamp meter component and shrouded banana jacks for test lead connection. Beha-Amprobe’s AMP-300-EUR Series True-RMS Clamp Meters offer a complete range of measuring functions for modern industrial environments, motor testing and HVAC applications. All models feature True-RMS sensing, low pass filters and fast response processors for quick, error-free measurements.
    Beha-Amprobe. Mfr. Part No. AMP-310-EUR. Description: RS Pro ICM 136R clamp meter. Utilising Hall Effect technology and nickel steel alloy jaws for precise measurement of ac and dc current up to 600 A. Backlit 4000 Count LCD display with analogue bargraph True RMS Reading on ac mode600 A
    Beha-Amprobe. Mfr. Part No. AMP-310-EUR. Description: RS Pro ICM 136R clamp meter. Utilising Hall Effect technology and nickel steel alloy jaws for precise measurement of ac and dc current up to 600 A. Backlit 4000 Count LCD display with analogue bargraph True RMS Reading on ac mode600 A
    Shop for the Amprobe ACDC-100 TRMS Clamp-on Multimeter and other Clamp Meters at Instrumart. Batteries. Manual. Amprobe ACDC-100 1000 A AC/DC Clamp-on Multimeter Specifications. less than 60 dB @ DC to 60 Hz, Rs=1k?.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here