This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  jasjvxb 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

jasjvxb
    Participant

Approved fiance visa instructions for form >> DOWNLOAD

Approved fiance visa instructions for form >> READ ONLINE

k1 visa income requirements

fiance visa processing time

steps for k1 visahow to assemble i-129f package

k1 visa application form

k1 visa requirements

what documents are needed for a fiance visa?

k1 visa interview

Mar 8, 2020 –
    Completed Form DS-160, Online Nonimmigrant Visa Application. may apply for K-2 visas based on the approval of Form I-129F, Petition for Alien Fiance(e),
    The K-1 visa permits the foreign-citizen fiance(e) to travel to the United States and marry Once the U.S. Embassy Moscow receives the approved petition from NVC, the Guidelines for completing the DS-160 form are available at our portal.
    The K-1 visa permits the foreign-citizen fiance(e) to travel to the United States and marry his or her U.S. citizen sponsor within 90 days of arrival. You can learn

A K-1 visa allows the engaged partner of a U.S. citizen to enter the United (Note that the income requirements for a marriage green card sponsorship are Within about 30 days after the the I-129F fiance sponsorship form is approved, the
    of an approved petition the consular officer will notify the beneficiary and give him or her the necessary forms and instructions to apply for a “K” fiance visa.
    Jul 21, 2020 -Preparing Documents to Accompany Form I-129F Fiance Visa Petition There are also some miscellaneous requirements, such as photos and fees. occurred), or had a K-1 petition approved for another immigrant within the past two years,
    Jun 29, 2020 –
    Jun 29, 2020 –

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here