Tagged: , , , ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ibnexfc 4 years ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

ibnexfc
    Participant

Axim x51 viewing pdf files >> DOWNLOAD

Axim x51 viewing pdf files >> READ ONLINE

Total views. 51. On SlideShare. 1. Overall Rating (based on customer reviews): 3.7 out of 5 starsThe specs of ‘Dell Axim X51 416MHz PDA w/3.5 Touchscreen’ are:Manufacturer: Dell ComputersProduct Dimensions: 8.4?6.1?3.4 inchesShipping Weight: 1.5 poundsHere are some REAL customer reviews
    PocketXpdf is a no-frills viewer for native PDF files for the Pocket PC platform. The rendering engine is a port of Xpdf. PocketXpdf has been tested on an ASUS MyPal running Windows Mobile 2003 and on a Dell Axim X51v running Windows Mobile 5. It has not been tested on earlier versions, so it cannot be
    -Dell Axim x51v, freshly formatted. -Following software, install files placed on the SD card: *PhatNotes Professional Edition *PhatPad *CalliGrapher 8.1 (EXCELLENT handwriting recognition software – far superior to the Windows Mobile included handwriting recognition software).
    Dell Axim X51v icon. Part of: Mobile Devices icon pack Author: Pierocksmysocks, http Maximum Size Available: 256×256 px Comments: 0 Comments Public Tags: dell Stats: 1069 downloads, 3917 views, 0 Favs. Please refer the read me file first: read-me.txt.
    Okay here goes, I have a Dell Axim x51v with the the latest rom from Dell. I have Vista Business installed with the newest WMDC and the Dell Axim driver update from MS update. I have also reinstalled WMDC 3 or 4 times now. Windows sees my Axim fine. I can copy files to and from it, but
    Dell Axim X51 PDA – Win Mobile 5.0. Rating *. Select Rating 1 star (worst) 2 stars 3 stars (average) 4 stars 5 stars (best). Name. Review Subject *. Comments *. 1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews. 4. DELL AXIM X51 PDA REVIEW. Posted by George on 13th Apr 2015.
    The Axim x51v maintains the traditional 4 buttons and directional pad hardware interface on the front of the device. There are no new hardware buttons assigned to the softkeys in The graphics are great, and the 3 dimensional movement is very smooth. To view the video of Toy Golf, click the link below.
    Dell Axim X51. 43. Delphi Driver DVD easeus Ebook Firefox Flashdisk free antivirus Free License freeware giveaway Google Hard Disk hardisk Kamus Konversi PDF Lisensi gratis Office opensource pdf PDF Converter Portable recovery Registry Service Shollu test antivirus USB USB Flashdisk video
    I have the Axim and would like to connect it, preferably through Bluetooth. I can get the laptop and Axim to connect, but the Sync center doesn’t ‘see’ the Dell Axim X51v.
    File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can’t repair it, we’ll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Make sure this fits by entering your model number. Dell Axim X3 Pocket PC PDA. Comes with stylus, computer USB sync cable, AC adapter, Active Sync 4.5 software, and User’s guide in PDF

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here