This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  jasjvxb 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

jasjvxb
    Participant

Basic computer general knowledge questions and answers pdf >> DOWNLOAD

Basic computer general knowledge questions and answers pdf >> READ ONLINE

basic computer literacy test questions and answers pdf

computer fundamental question paper with answer pdf

basic computer interview questions and answers pdf

computer fundamentals questions and answers multiple choice

introduction to computer mcqs with answers pdfcomputer basic questions pdf

computer general knowledge quiz

introduction to computer questions and answers pdf

A Writer, Teacher and GK Expert. I am an M.A. & M.Ed. in English Literature and Political Science. I am highly keen and passionate about reading Indian History.
    Basic computer knowledge – Digital Assistant Questions and Answers for exam Free Free Online Mock Test pdf free download Question and Answers section is All I.B.P.S and Public Sector Bank Competitive Exam; Common Aptitude Test
    13. What is the extension of PDF? Ans : Portable document format. 14. Mows is a type of mouse for
    Oct 4, 2018 –
    Nov 1, 2018 –
    This is the Computer Science Questions & Answers section on & Basic Computer Knowledge& with explanation for various interview, competitive examinationBasic Computer Knowledge Questions and Answers for exam preparation.Basic of computer hardware and software including the knowledge on common
    Basic Computer Knowledge questions and answers for bank exams with explanation for Name the first general purpose electronic computer. Basic Computer Interview Questions and Answers pdf | MCQs | 07 – 02 – 2019 · Computer Quiz
    More about Computer Awareness, General Knowledge, Quant, Verbal, Logic and DI Basic Computer Architecture, Internet, The most common input devices.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here