This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  jasjvxb 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

jasjvxb
    Participant

Basis vector tonearm manual >> DOWNLOAD

Basis vector tonearm manual >> READ ONLINE

Industry members have commented that Basis turntables with the Vector tonearm, Synchro-Wave Power Supply, and Revolution belt sound more like master tapes rather than records. This is high praise, yet we at Basis agree, having always considered high quality master tapes to be the closest representation of the original musical event.
    Excellent condition Basis Ovation whose motor, suspension, and platter bearing were overhauled in 2011. A new Vector 4 tonearm with PSTT RCA phono cable was installed at the time as well. The unit includes the following items: Manuals including setup DVD Basis Reflex Clamp
    Ironically, I’ve never heard the higher Basis models. I assume they must be better, but until I do hear them, the 2200/Vector has for me redefined what is possible in the playback of vinyl sources.” – TAS “At $10,800 ($9000 if you skip the Calibrator base, which can be added later), the 2200/Vector combination is far from inexpensive.
    Hi, I have a Basis 2001 with Rega RB300 and am finally edging toward tonearm upgrade. I had been figuring on getting the Basis – seems the default best choice – but I hear that Basis now has a “Vector” arm in the same price range that could be competition, particularly in that it was designed for the Basis tables.
    Basis 2000 Series Calibrator Base for sale. I used this with my Basis 2500 Signature/Vector 3 tonearm setup which has been sold. The buyer already had a Calibrator Base, so I have this leftover. I also have a Basis Heavy Counterweight leftov
    Get the best deal for Rega 33.3RPM Home Audio Record Players & Turntables from the largest online selection at eBay.com. Browse your favorite brands Manual System. Condition is Used. This turntable is drilled for a Basis Vector tonearm. Perfectly working Basis turntable. The best
    The current version of the Vector is an upgrade sonically relative to our rev 1’s. I don’t know all of the differences between the 2 arms, though I know the current arm uses the new Basis interconnect cable (yep, Basis is now in the cable business) which in itself would make a large & beneficial sonic difference.
    Basis Audio offers its own, highly regarded Vector Tonearm on the 1400, but will install a Rega 301, which brings the retail price in at CAD$3500. Conti adds a custom arm-mount for VTA, which obviates the need for Rega shims. Basis Audio vector 4 for sale. Basis vector 4 tonearm Currently 6k with vta I included a custom made delrin mount so you can use the tonearm on different turntables This arm is brand new never mounted never used, comes with seal
    Hello A-goners, I recently purchased a basis 1400 with rb300 arm from a fellow A-goner. However, I didn’t get a manual for the RB300 tonearm. I checked Regas website and they do not offer much information and they suggest that you go through an authorized dealer.
    Selling a Basis Vector 3 tonearm in excellent condition with all accessories and OEM packaging. This arm punches way above its class and competes with the Graham Phantom and other top notch tone arms. Fully adjustable but without the micrometer VTA attachment.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here