This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ibnexfc 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

ibnexfc
    Participant

Berger bullets reloading manual >> DOWNLOAD

Berger bullets reloading manual >> READ ONLINE

winchester reloading data

hornady reloading data

hodgdon load data

sierra reloading data

hornady bulletsnosler load data

The Berger “Reloading Manual 1st Edition contains a wealth of information from Berger Hybrid Target Bullets 264 Caliber, 6.5mm (264 Diameter) 140 Grain
    (Berger Bullets Reloading Manual 1st Edition). Check back often for more reloading data. We are always updating our load data including Berger Bullets load
    The following is a complete list of the cartridges found in our reloading manual. This book contains load data for 71 cartridges. We tried to include as many
    If you are interested in the .338 data, it can be found here: Reloading Data | Berger Bullets. Just click on your cartridge and then the bullet
    29 Aug 2012
    It is with great pride and pleasure that I announce the completion of the Berger Bullets Reloading Manual. This 829 page manual has become real and is now
    11 Feb 2013
    Read HERE for a complete list of cartridges included in the manual. The Berger Bullets Reloading Manual is available for purchase through your favorite Berger
    Berger Bullets Reloading Manual, 1st Edition Manual Features : Reloading Data for over 70 Cartridges; Basic Reloading Safety; G1 vs G7 Ballistic CoefficientsThe Berger Bullets Reloading Manual had some valuable information that I suppose could be applied to reloading other than what I’m planning on.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here