This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ibnexfc 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

ibnexfc
    Participant

Bluedio turbine manual espanol >> DOWNLOAD

Bluedio turbine manual espanol >> READ ONLINE

bluedio manual

bluedio t2s bluetooth headphones manual

bluedio indiabluedio hurricane turbine 057 driver manual

bluedio t4 pairing

bluedio t5 manual

bluedio app

bluedio t4 manual pdf

It says “Hurricane Turbine” on the ear pieces, “TURBINE” on the headpiece I scanned the manual that was in the box and created PDF file.
    Bluedio R Manual Pdf. Bluedio R+ Hi-fi Wireless Headphones. Last updated: This manual applies to the following product codes: BLRPLHPHWHACompany. Company Dynamic. Talent Recruitment. 86-4008890123. Cooperation bluedio.cooperation@gdliwei.com. After sale aftersales@bluedio.com
    17 Oct 2014
    10 Feb 2017 This is the Bluedio H+ multilingual user manual, you can download here for free as you need once you log in your account.
    Alternate view 1 for Bluedio Turbine Hurricane H Bluetooth 4.1 Wireless Stereo He .. You will hear the voice speaking in a foreign language (modal Espanol). . the headset by pressing the Volume – and nextr track – according to the manual.
    Bluedio T2 Turbine Foldable Wireless. Bluetooth 4.1 Stereo Headset ekt 2 .com. Electronics Katrangi 1pc. Frequency response. 20-20kHz. User Manual.
    Buy Bluedio H-Turbine Bluetooth stereo headphone Wireless headphones also incorporate 4 languages voice prompt(Chinese, English, French, Spanish), .. I contacted Amazon and gave me instructions to return the faulty headphones for
    Bluedio T2 Plus Auriculares inalambricos Bluetooth 4.1 con Radio incorporada y Ranura de Bluedio T2+ plus los auriculares bluetooth. Manual de usuario.
    Entra y participa en el hilo sobre [REVIEW] Bluedio T2 Hurricane. macho-macho; Manual de usuario (varios idiomas, incluido el espanol) por una almohadilla y esta recubierta por plastico con el nombre “TURBINE”.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here