Tagged: , , , ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ibnexfc 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

ibnexfc
    Participant

Bo po mo fo pdf >> DOWNLOAD

Bo po mo fo pdf >> READ ONLINE

bopomofo keyboard

learn bopomofo

taiwanese phonetic symbolsbo po mo fo song lyrics

mandarin phonetic symbols

bopomofo

bopomofo pronunciation

bopomofo cafe

Feb 4, 2017 -Free Printable PDF Zhuyin Fuhao ???? Bopomofo Flashcards | Castle of Costa Mesa.
    February 11, 2012. Hooray! I finished making Zhuyin Fuhao (Bopomofo ????) Mnemonic Flashcards for you and your children! They are made with my
    Free Download printable PDF Zhuyin Fuhao ???? Bopomofo Flashcards. Free resources for learning Mandarin Chinese handmade with love by me for your
    Bopomofo, also called Zhuyin (Chinese: ??) or Mandarin Phonetic Symbols, is the major .. Some Zhuyin fonts do not contain these letters; see External links for PDF pictures. In Taiwan, Bopomofo is used to teach Taiwanese Hokkien, and is
    Mar 22, 2012 –
    Bopomofo. Range: 3100–312F. This file See unicode.org/charts/PDF/Unicode-12.1/ for charts showing only the characters added in Unicode 12.1.
    Bopomofo Zhuyin Fuhao ?qi Free Download PDF printable mandarin chinese Learn Bopomofo ????/ Zhuyin Fuhao ???? with these fun, simple and
    Zhuyin fuhao / Bopomofo (????/????). Created by Simon Ager, Omniglot.com – the guide to writing systems and languages. Initials. ??????? b p.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here