This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  jasjvxb 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

jasjvxb
    Participant

Canon 1200d manual settings for moon >> DOWNLOAD

Canon 1200d manual settings for moon >> READ ONLINE

how to photograph the moon with foreground

how to take pictures of the moon with smartphone

moon photography settings

moon photography tipshow to photograph the moon with a phone

canon rebel t6 moon picture

nikon d3400 moon settings

full moon photography settings

Dec 28, 2007 –

I need some help, recently got a Canon 1200D and got some shots of the moon not great quality but also Use your camera in manual mode.
    Canon 20Da controls and settings with backlight for viewing in the dark. matter, but you can try setting it to Spot if you are shooting the Moon or Sun (with proper filtration). Read the camera manual to learn how your particular model works.
    Dec 12, 2011 –
    So I recently bought a Canon EOS 1200D and I need help changing the (the sky at night, the moon ect) Does anyone know the setting to change this? it switch to manual focus. by switching on the MF mode on the lens. 5.
    If you don’t own a telephoto lens, legacy lenses such as the Canon FD 300 f/5.6 are viable . A good starting point is to set your camera in manual mode. NextIt can be very useful to understand how to photograph the moon with your digital camera. .. Canon EOS 5DS R + 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM @ 24mm, ISO 3200, 20 sec, f/2.8 .. Camera Mode: Set your camera mode to full manual mode.
    Step 2: Setup. Camera – the camera I use is Canon’s entry level basic DSLR called the canon 1200D. Any DSLR will do as long as you know how to operate it.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here