This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ibnexfc 4 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

ibnexfc
    Participant

Canon powershot sx50 hs manual zoom webcam >> DOWNLOAD

Canon powershot sx50 hs manual zoom webcam >> READ ONLINE

The Canon PowerShot SX530 HS Digital Camera versatility easy with an incredible 50x Optical Zoom. The Optical Image Stabilizer and Intelligent IS keep images clear and steady. Zoom Framing Assist and a new Advanced Zoom Framing Assist function help you track and capture subjects. 21Supported Languages. The Canon PowerShot SX50 HS Digital Camera is the world’s first compact digital camera with a 50x optical zoom lens. High-Speed Burst HQ enables continuous capture at 13fps for up to 10 frames. Smart AUTO mode automatically chooses the best camera settings for the
    Canon Powershot SX50 HS Features. Aside from the 12.1 megapixels packed into the CMOS the maximum image size is 4000?3000 pixels, or 34x25cm as Canon Powershot SX50 Distortion. Slight barrel distortion was evident at the wide end of the zoom, along with slight pincushion distortion at the
    See how it ranks among other super zooms, and against the Canon PowerShot SX70 HS and Canon PowerShot SX400 IS and other top competitors.Read on to learn more about its quite small, great wide angle lens, image stabilization and more. The Canon SX50 HS vs other recent digicams.
    thinking of getting Canon Powershot SX50 HS..its not a new model but i quite like performances of it and i need a new camera for a concert im going on this saturday. does anyone has this camera or any other suggestions? #canon eos 100d is too expensive..i dont have enough money #suggestions
    The Canon Powershot SX50 IS features the World’s longest zoom in a compact camera with a 50x optical zoom lens – zooming from 24mm all the way to a 1200mm equivalent, as you can see below: It also has two side buttons to help you zoom in and out quickly to recompose your shots if needed

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here