Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  jasjvxb 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

jasjvxb
    Participant

Carprog clone manual >> DOWNLOAD

Carprog clone manual >> READ ONLINE

Carprog Clone V8.21 Software: ECU-OPEL – OPEL login reader from motor hybrid ECU. Started with clone 4.01, after that bougt 4.74 clone and after a year i bought original dashboard pack.
    CarProg 8 with Manuals. Thank You For Your Registration AP Forum!!! We Wish You A Good Time AP Forum!!! This software is not version 8.0, its 7.28 and work with clone.
    carprog v10.05 is easy to install and use on Windows 7 system. carprog user manual: http You can get a CarProg clone for about $60-$70(Will post a link at the bottom of the page with trusted sources Carprog a1 adapter. You open it , and you see wrong components like resistens for capacity RE: Carprog a1 adapter. All china adapters are like this thats why they need fixing remove the cap in r4
    CARPROG Motorola MPU programming adapter – used like additional adapter with immobiliser, dashboard New CarProg OBDII Adapter with CAN Multiplexer, replaces A1A1 MULTI functions
    Clone is working well 4 me! I?ve used yet both A4 & A6 adapters on 95128 & 95160 You?re maybe doing something wrong or, your software or Carprog aren’t working well

Framecycler manual transfer
    Vax v 303 manually
    810 tr-250 instruction
    In wall toilet maintenance manual
    Kenwood tm-481a manual

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here