Tagged: , , , , ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ibnexfc 4 years ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

ibnexfc
    Participant

Cde ar 22 rotor manual transfer >> DOWNLOAD

Cde ar 22 rotor manual transfer >> READ ONLINE

cde antenna rotor manualscde ar-22 rotor service manual

Manual for the CDE AR-22 Antenna Rotator. Files: ar22.pdf (565 KB). This is the BAMA archive. These manuals are available for download
    22. L . GK www The Cornell-Dubilier AR-20 antenna. GENERAL rotor is Button Automatic, or TR-2C Manual. Move the dial knob until the knob marking
    Aug 1, 2017 –
    Antenna Rotator. INSTRUCTION MANUAL. General. The Hy-Gain AR-40 antenna rotator is designed AR-40 is rated to rotate antennas with up to 1.5 sq. ft. of wind Number 22 gauge 5 conductor If binding occurs, either move the rotator
    installation and operating instructions supplied with this unit and with your antenna BEFORE Your antenna rotator unit, consisting of a control and a drive, has been Gage. No. of Conductors. Maximum Length. AWG MM. Feet Meters. 22 .6. 3. 180 NOTES: Hy-gain cannot guarantee universal handheld remote control.
    Norm uses this color code for CDE/Telex/Hy-gain rotors Hy-Gain decided to support only the AR-22, AR-40, CD45-II, Ham-4, and Tailtwister rotors. If your run exceeds these distances, move up to a heavy-duty cable, which includes two
    Dec 6, 2009 –
    Unit was installed in less than 20 min with the easy instructions. “My CDE Ham III with controller served me well since being put into service at the end of July of 1978. Hearing the brake release, then watching the direction meter move, (rebuilt his CDE AR-22 rotor and AR22 control unit,) and I appreciate it very much.INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS. CDE MODEL AR-22R. ANTENNA ROTOR AND CONTROL BOX. Model AR-22R Antenna Rotor. GENERAL is designed to

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here