This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  jasjvxb 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

jasjvxb
    Participant

Challenger manual or automatic reddit >> DOWNLOAD

Challenger manual or automatic reddit >> READ ONLINE

challenger 8 speed vs 6 speed

srt 392 auto vs manualdodge challenger manual vs automatic

Today a buddy of mine and I were looking up compression ratios on some new cars and since I’m planning on buying a Challenger R/T soon I
    I’m going to be ordering a SRT 392 this week and I can’t decide on the automatic or manual. I know most people will say a car like this deserves a manual
    r/AskAnAmerican: AskAnAmerican: Learn about America, straight from the mouth of Americans.
    r/Challenger: A Subreddit for the people who love Dodge Challengers! Does anyone have any regrets getting a manual over an automatic? How about the
    Couldn’t agree more. I think having a manual is a better driving experience, but if performance is paramount, hard to beat an automatic w/ 8 gears. (Little less 10).
    r/Challenger: A Subreddit for the people who love Dodge Challengers! Both of which I can’t decide if I want a manual or automatic. Not really sure about the
    Ive always driven automatic vehicles. ive never tried manual before. Would it be a downgrade? Should I practice manual on a junker then get the challenger or
    Hi im thinking of getting 2010 srt8 should i get the manual or the auto.
    I’m looking at buying a Challenger and am a big believer in sports car = manual transmission. However, most of the cars I’m finding around me are automatics.
    r/Challenger: A Subreddit for the people who love Dodge Challengers!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here