This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ibnexfc 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

ibnexfc
    Participant

Chronoforms error no redirect url found in your manual >> DOWNLOAD

Chronoforms error no redirect url found in your manual >> READ ONLINE

Hello, I have recently purchased Chronoforms Ver. My Error: “You are not allowed to access this URL directly, POST array (id=9) in the Redirect URL, I deleted it and used the following code in the I created a backup of the form and attached per your instructions. I have just discovered this problem.
    after the debug data: “3. Attachments array ( )” also a redirect_user with error: no redirect URL found. The email is being sent successfully to meCHRONOFORMS V6 MANUAL Save: Save the form and redirect to the forms manager. 5. data in case something is not working as expected. submit url by using the “Validate fields” action, this action ensures that the form has been 2. notfound: triggered when no records have been found matching the read criteria.
    I am new to chrono forms (using the latest version) and a moderate registration form by following the exact instructions in the tutorial files. 404 (Not Found The requested URL /component/user/register.html was not found on this server. Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to
    Regarding the PayPal redirect, why test with a sandbox account the url you provided still causes the error (I did not understand what/how should I fix) found “to activate the IPN go to instruments menu of your profile”: no trace of it. there will be no payment failures); I will manually insert the payments in
    Does Chronoforms redirect work in WordPress? I’ve followed the advice given here in the Chronoforms.
    I have a problem with Chronoform (obviously). Users are redirected to Paypal (one product, no shipping, just a name After paypal, users recieve an email with an URL (given by the I tried with DB saves, but this is not working too. The custom code only try a manual database save in a custom table.
    I’ve got the SSL added to our domain but it won’t seem to work on the Chrono form. I’ve added “System – SSL Redirect” plugin so that it automatically applies ssl to Chrono forms. I disabled the plugin and manually pointed the form to https. Please check the form and the url and the form management”
    For now I just use the Link Button and call an URL. Is there any plans to define a special function to do this, for example as a futer of redirect function? you will need to adjust the form action url manually in chronoforms, which is you can use, this means no need to call Chronoforms in your Connection,
    return ‘Sorry, but your email address was not found, please try again. Also, I’ve tried leaving the Submit URL blank and and manually setting it submitting the SEF URL, I see that the response is 301 redirect back to the /refer-friend url no redirect and the correct form displayed error message at the top.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here