This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ibnexfc 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

ibnexfc
    Participant

Club petz lucy instructions >> DOWNLOAD

Club petz lucy instructions >> READ ONLINE

animagic lucy

lucy app

club petz bowieclub petz cat

lucky the dog instruction manual

Club Petz Lucy The Dog. My granddaughter has received a Lucy dog for Christmas but it does not respond to any commands at all ~ the box and the instructions were all in Spanish so I’m beginning to think it doesn’t recognise English!!!! WhatThe app itself is hard to navigate and with no instructions your left to try and figure out how the ‘rewards’ actually work. This app needs serio Full Review.
    Sep 29, 2016 –
    Club Petz Lucy The Dog; ›; Questions & Answers. Club Petz Lucy The Dog vote votes. Question: My Lucy dog will not obey to any commands. Answer:.

Dec 27, 2015 –
    Hello, I brought my daughter Lucy the dog and in her excitement I think she may have accidentally thrown away the instruction so we have no idea how.
    The Club Petz Lucy from Just Play is an interactive, voice-activated stuffed puppy. Club Petz Lucy Puppy
    If you have a claim, please contact the authorised distributor. INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE. PRODUCT FEATURES. Lucy, the most obedient puppy, responds to.

Philips cd180 duo manuals
    Crivit ian 68650 manualidades
    Lg refrigerator service manual
    Dsc w55 sony manual support
    Sc 6251 instructions

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here