This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ibnexfc 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

ibnexfc
    Participant

Corded petticoat instructions not included >> DOWNLOAD

Corded petticoat instructions not included >> READ ONLINE

how to.make corded stays

petticoat pattern simplicity

corded petticoat for sale

corded petticoat pattern

how to starch a corded petticoat

Amazon.com : Corded & Tucked Petticoats Sewing Pattern : Other Products : Office Products. Twister Owl Quilt Pattern: Twist or Not All sizes included.
    Corded petticoats can be worn as an alternative to the hoop. Not only do they help to provide the shape so popular to the Era, without the hassle of garment, but instructions are included for a fitted waistband as well as an optional ruffle.
    Feb 20, 2015 –

Detailed instruction workbook for making a corded petticoat for 1820s to 1850s fashions. No more guessing as to how they’re done! Includes 2 sewing methods.Tag: Corded Petticoat undergarments were all present, and my fabric selections did not include polyester or nylon. Where the Dickens is That Pattern List?
    Corded Petticoat Pattern undated – good way to add stiffness to fabric Please contact me for a quote if your country is not included and I will get a quote to you

Oct 27, 2010 –
    Feb 11, 2012 – Detailed instructions on how to make a corded petticoat $11.97. Here’s what’s included in this comprehensive guide to building your first corset: Number of pieces to print: 4 pieces over 4 pages, no sticking together pages.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here