This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ibnexfc 4 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

ibnexfc
    Participant

Define manually dexterous >> DOWNLOAD

Define manually dexterous >> READ ONLINE

Dextrous is an alternative form of dexterous. As adjectives the difference between dextrous and dexterous. is that dextrous is while dexterous is skillful with one’s hands.
    I want to define routes manually to some method of classes, something like this
    Definition of “dexterous” []. Skillful in the use of the hands. (adjective). Having mental skill or “In fact, I got into trouble recently because of “dexterous”–or rather, because I told someone that a Manually Define Nodes¶. Manually Define Node means the admin knows the detailed information of the physical server and manually defines it into xCAT database with mkdef commands.
    The list of Dexterous definitions helps to quickly define Dexterous and get the meaning with usage: “a deft waiter”; “deft fingers massaged her face”; “dexterous of hand and inventive of mind”.
    To dispose of a body in a “Dexter” type way. The way the dad disposes of bodies in “In Cold Pursuit” is very Dexterous.
    PE teacher trying to explain what dexterous means while working on a Jeep. Hopefully I can help people smile and stay positive. Thanks for watching.
    Define dexterous. dexterous synonyms, dexterous pronunciation, dexterous translation, English dictionary definition of dexterous. also dex·trous adj.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here