This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  jasjvxb 4 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

jasjvxb
    Participant

Deleted pdf files reappear after deleting >> DOWNLOAD

Deleted pdf files reappear after deleting >> READ ONLINE

Deleted files on flash drive just keep coming back Deleted files on flash drive just keep coming back. I can successfully delete mp3, jpeg and pdf files with no problems. It’s only avi
    For example, file abc.pdf is available to everyone. The user in charge of uploading and updating these files wants to replace abc.pdf with an updated file with new information. They want to name it the same so that people can still find said file. When the file is deleted, we can see it disappear off of the screen.
    A lot of my files are either .wav, mp3, pdf, flv, jpg, mp4 type files. I mostly have audio files, video and some photos. I should mention I do have the app Synctunes on the SD card. This is used to transfer playlists from iTunes to my phone via wireless. I have the feeling that is causing an issue but I can’t be certain.
    The file shares are hosted on a Windows 2012 R2 server. When the files get deleted, if you refresh the directory (with F5 in Explorer) the files do indeed appear to come back, but their filesize is changed. The files that remain are actually not the files that are deleted, but I have not been able to determine their content. I deleted a folder and its child documents from iCloud Drive. 99% of folders and documents deleted successfully. After a period of time I noticed one document and it’s parent folder(s) reappeared. I deleted it several times, and it continued to reappear. Eventually this stopped, but now the document appears in my Trash.

Catchy captions for school magazines pdf
    Multilevel inheritance in c++ pdf books
    Que es ser creativo pdf writer
    Tagalog popular version bible pdf
    Classification de garden pdf

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here