This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ibnexfc 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

ibnexfc
    Participant

Djo global heating pad model 1032 manual >> DOWNLOAD

Djo global heating pad model 1032 manual >> READ ONLINE

Buy DJO Global Theratherm Digital Moist Heat Pack 1030, 1031, 1032, 1033 at 4MD Medical Free shipping over $ 250
    I have a moist heating pad model 1032 (DJO Global) malfunction E1. F1 Defective Touch Pad or Membrane Replace Touch Pad or Membrane F2 Oven over heat defective Relay Board or (if present) or defective Sensor there should still be an original service manual enclosed in plastic taped to User Manual Digital Moist Heating Pad. Model 1032- 27″ x 14″ (68 cm x 36 cm) Model 1033- 23″ x 20″ (58 cm x 50 cm) Classification: Class II Equipment Type BF Applied Part 8 Conforms to EN 60601-1 MDD 93/42/EEC, EUROPEAN UNION 0413.
    The Theratherm Automatic Moist Heat Pad by DJ Orthopedics helps to relieve sore muscles and muscle spasms. It will help the body relax and rejuvenate after a long day. It can also reduce pain associated with inflammation and deep tissue soreness. The Theratherm Heat Pad has a variety of features that make it easy and safe to use.
    Purchased this Chattanooga Theratherm Digital Moist Heating Pad back in February, 2017 when my Mother was experiencing terrible back pain. I read all of the instructions and How-To’s so that she would not be burned or injured. We were both very diligent in using this pad properly.
    I hope I am correct in thinking your heating pad is a Sunbeam. If you have not yet checked the connection for the electric cord into the heating pad to make sure it is connected fully and properly, I suggest you do so.
    View and Download Chattanooga Group Theratherm user manual online. Digital Moist Heating Pad. Theratherm Personal Care Products pdf manual download. Chattanooga Group Theratherm User Manual . Digital moist heating pad. Theratherm model 1032 Nov 18, 2018 02:36:
    Amazon.com: djo global heating pads. Thermophore MaxHEAT Automatic Moist Heat Pack, Large, Model #155. 4.3 out of 5 stars 215. $67.74 $ 67. 74. FREE delivery. 7724040 PT# 1032 Pad Heating TheraTherm Std 14×27″ Moist 88-166DF Reusable Ea Made by Chattanooga Corp.
    Moist Heat Pad Therabeads® Microwave Heated Neck 6-1/2 X 22 Inch. Ideal for relieving pain and soreness around the neck Microwave the heating pad and experience instant warm and moist pain r Fully adjustable with hook and loop closure to help prevent slippage
    Activeforever Theratherm Digital Moist Heating Pad • User guide • Download PDF for free and without registration! Manuals Directory ManualsDir.com – online owner manuals library. Activeforever Theratherm Digital Moist Heating Pad User Manual – Download.
    Neither DJO Global LLC nor any of its subsidiaries dispense medical advice. The contents of this website do not constitute medical, legal, or any other type of professional advice. Information related to various health, medical, and fitness conditions and their treatment is not meant to be a
    djo/chattanooga theratherm electric moist heating pad with multiple digital time and heat settings Hot And Cold Therapy Electric Moist Heat Pads Size — Select Size — 14″ X 14″ 14″ X 27″ 15″ X 7″ SHOULDER/NECK
    djo/chattanooga theratherm electric moist heating pad with multiple digital time and heat settings Hot And Cold Therapy Electric Moist Heat Pads Size — Select Size — 14″ X 14″ 14″ X 27″ 15″ X 7″ SHOULDER/NECK
    Chattanooga Theratherm Automatic Moist Heat Pack provides intense, moist heat therapy for temporary relief from pain associated with arthritis, back pain, muscle spasms and more Theratherm Digital Moist Heating Pad. Neither DJO Global, Inc. nor any of its subsidiaries dispense medical

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here