Tagged: , , , , ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ibnexfc 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

ibnexfc
    Participant

E f johnson viking ranger manual >> DOWNLOAD

E f johnson viking ranger manual >> READ ONLINE

Enter the Johnson Viking Valiant, a 1950’s vintage transmitter that boasts 150 watts out via a triple entente’ of three 6146’s modulated by a pair of the same. Think about the Valiant as a Ranger on steriods. Probably weighing about twice the weight of a Ranger, it’s power out will deal with the QRN and QSB that the Ranger can’t deal with.
    EF JOHNSON MANUALS **All Manuals are copies and are made-to-order unless otherwise noted.** All manuals include schematics unless otherwise noted EF Johnson Viking Ranger Kit In. 22.00. Add (PUB) EFJ-VIKRII: EF Johnson Viking Ranger II. 22.00. Add (PUB) EFJ-VIKTH:
    Of all the vintage “boatanchor” transmitters I have ever owned, the Johnson Viking Ranger II (perhaps both the I AND II) were the best rigs. While not as high tech as some of the latests “I-ken-su” rigs, I can equip my shack with just that transmitter and a favorite ba vintage receiver of choice and be very happy with that combo for a long time.
    The Boat Anchor Manual Archive Path: /johnson/ranger/ This is the BAMA archive. These manuals are available for download and free of charge. I am now accepting new manuals for inclusion in this archive.
    E F Johnson got it right with the Viking 2 and Valiant, even though it resulted in less advertised horsepower. The severely deficient driver in the Viking 2 can be all fixed in the driver stages. That is a project I will tackle later; see coming attractions. I have two nice Viking 2s to restore, one to go to Long Island so I can do AM from there.
    W1CKI AM gear and Info. W1CKI AM Equipment. BC 610 E, Globe King 500A, Valaint Transmitter and other Information on Audio
    Download E F JOHNSON VIKING RANGER OPERATION AND SCH service manual & repair info for electronics experts Service manuals, schematics, eproms for electrical technicians This site helps you to save the Earth from electronic waste!
    Johnson Viking Ranger II 160-6 meter transmitter, all paper and electrolytic capacitors changed. 18K resistor in VFO changed to 10 watt unit. All resistors checked and replaced if out of tolerance. Face and case completely stripped, primed and painted. Face was silk screened, clear coated and buffed to a brilliant shine. Cabinet was powder coated.
    Download E F JOHNSON VIKING RANGER ASSEMBLY service manual & repair info for electronics experts. Service manuals, schematics, eproms for electrical technicians. This site helps you to save the Earth from electronic waste! E F JOHNSON VIKING RANGER ASSEMBLY. Type: (PDF) Size 4.5 MB.
    Operating Manual for the Johnson Viking II transmitter includes advertising brochure. Compliments of Duane Gervasi, KF4ZS. Files: Johnson Viking II Manual.pdf (16 MB) This is the BAMA archive. These manuals are available for download and free of charge.
    Johnson VFO chirp frequency jump [ Home ] [ Up ] Two things always bothered me about my E F Johnson Viking Valiant and E.F. Johnson Ranger transmitters: When I would put the VFO on spot and listen to the beat note on higher bands, the beat frequency changed significantly as I activated and tuned
    Johnson VFO chirp frequency jump [ Home ] [ Up ] Two things always bothered me about my E F Johnson Viking Valiant and E.F. Johnson Ranger transmitters: When I would put the VFO on spot and listen to the beat note on higher bands, the beat frequency changed significantly as I activated and tuned
    The 9-pin Amphenol circular plug fir this E.F. Johnson is RARE (no longer mfg.), so used prices fir correct plug have risen over past 20 years. E.F. Johnson Viking Ranger Operating Manual – later schematic
    JVCKENWOOD is a global manufacturer with a specialty in public safety and enterprise communications solutions for fire departments, police department, utilities, manufacturing, and education. Solutions portfolio includes KENWOOD Viking P25, ATLAS P25, NEXEDGE NXDN, and KAIROS DMR radios and systems. Stock Eliminator Ranger. by. Timothy M. Smith . WA1HnyLR, The TimTron. See the Modified Modulator Schematic. See the New PTT Schematic. WELL, WELL, WELL! Its about time I sat down and did up an article on total dehyellification and other related modifications to the Johnson Ranger transmitter.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here