This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  jasjvxb 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

jasjvxb
    Participant

Electrix warp factory vocoder manuals >> DOWNLOAD

Electrix warp factory vocoder manuals >> READ ONLINE

Electrix WarpFactory Vocoder. This package landed on my desk. I unwrapped it and revealed a well-built piece of gear that can be mounted on Contact: Electrix at 250-544-4091; electrixpro.com. Electrix WarpFactory Vocoder. Plus: Great range of usable, Sturdy construction, Ease of use.
    ?? Download Electrix WARPFACTORY Manuals (Total Manuals: 1) for free in PDF. Find more compatible user manuals for WARPFACTORY Recording Equipment device. 1 User Guides and Instruction Manuals found for Electrix WARPFACTORY.
    Manual abstract: user guide ELECTRIX WARPFACTORY. [. . . ] THE ULTIMATE VOCODER English v1. Q control: This controls the width of the Warp filters. Lower settings will smooth the effect out so much that it may not be audible.
    Electrix Warp Factory Manuel d’utilisation. Instruments de musique Electrix. Mode texte. Le vocoder supreme. Francais v1.1. Share.
    This page contains information about manuals for the WarpFactory from Electrix. Manuals for Guitar Effects, Synthesizers, and MIDI Devices (midimanuals.com).
    Electrix WARPFACTORY Manual Information: This manual for Electrix WARPFACTORY, given in the PDF format, is available for free online viewing and download without logging on. [Page 1] Electrix WARPFACTORY Manual. THE ULTIMATE VOCODER English v1.1
    Electrix Warp Factory Vocoder. via this auction.
    Electrix Pro Warp Factory reviews & where to buy it. Designed for both DJs and Musicians, the Warp Factory is possibly the ultimate stand-alone Vocoder. With those great big knobs, the Warp Factory is designed for straight-forward hands-on use. A demo of the Electrix WarpFactory vocoder. I need some help with my Warp Factory. I haven’t used the thing in almost 8 years, but it did work fine back then. Now, the unit powers on and I can even play my synth through it (via the source inputs) and get a good signal via the effect output, but when I
    Electrix Pro Warp Factory. Specifications. Inputs – Formant: XLR Mic in, quarter-inch line in; Source: 2 quarter-inch line in, 2 RCA phono in. SeP Laboratory Vocoder (1).
    View online Insructions for Electrix WARPFACTORY Recording Equipment or simply click Download button to examine the Electrix WARPFACTORY guidelines offline on your desktop or laptop computer. The ultimate vocoder. Electrix WARPFACTORY: Frequently viewed Manuals.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here