This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ibnexfc 4 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

ibnexfc
    Participant

Epdfview vs xpdf-tools >> DOWNLOAD

Epdfview vs xpdf-tools >> READ ONLINE

llpp vs zathura

arch zathura

mupdf

arch pdf

xpdf-pythonevince

okular

mupdf vs mupdf-gl

Jun 6, 2015 –
    Xpdf e un visualizzatore di file PDF per Linux che consente di visualizzare i file scritti nel formato reso As a result, we have a very wide variety of powerful tools for manipulating and analyzing text files. So. I have tried now epdfview, xpdf,.6 days ago –
    Xpdf, light, light, FreeType. gv, light, light, Xaw3d. Geeqie, light, light, Gtk+ or GNOME. ePDFView, light, light, Gtk+. Okular, light, heavy, KDE
    Xpdf is a free PDF viewer and toolkit, including a text extractor, image converter, HTML converter, and more. Most of the tools are available as open source.
    Tools. The Xpdf open source project includes a PDF viewer along with a collection of command line tools which perform various functions on PDF files: xpdf
    Other viewers I like for FreeBSD and Linux are gv and epdfview. The xpdf tools provide pdftotext for converting PDF files to text format. xpdf also has the tool
    pdfsam is an open source tool (GPL license) designed to handle pdf files. Xpdf is an open source PDF viewer for the X Window System and Motif. ePDFView is a free lightweight PDF document viewer using Poppler and GTK+ libraries.
    It is very lightweight, and depends on little. graphics/xpdf and graphics/epdfview. But I am gnome has inbuilt tool called document viewer.
    If I recall correctly, it is unmaintained and deprecated. Use okular (if you like qt & kde) or evince (for gnome/gtk) instead. Back to

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here