This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  jasjvxb 4 years ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

jasjvxb
    Participant

Focusrite scarlett 2i4 manuale italiano >> DOWNLOAD

Focusrite scarlett 2i4 manuale italiano >> READ ONLINE

The Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 is a 2-in/4-out USB audio interface featuring two pre-amps and four high-quality audio outputs. Housed in an anodised aluminium unibody chassis, the Scarlett 2i4 is the perfect audio interface for musicians and digital DJs.
    Italiano. Portugues. Инструкции Пользователя для Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 (Second Generation). Copyright and legal notices. Focusrite .is .a .registered .trade .mark .and .Scarlett .2i4 .is .a .trade .mark .of .Focusrite .Audio .Engineering . Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 Review: USB Interface For Home Recording. After a reading a bunch of reviews and testing out the units, I can say with confidence that the Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 is the best audio interface for me.
    Войти.
    Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 (2nd Gen) USB Audio Interface. This thing is great, very clean 24-bit audio in and out. Flawless plug-and-play setup, easy, nice form factor, etc. Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 (2nd Gen) USB Audio Interface. Solid build, looks really good, compact and lightweight.
    The Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 (2nd Gen) features everything you need to turn your computer into a digital recording solution, improving on its original design to deliver The Scarlett 2i4 has been improved tenfold with a range of new features and functions that improve performance and audio quality.
    Uberblick – Focusrite Scarlett 3rd Generation. Die neue Focusrite Scarlett-Serie besteht aus folgenden Audiointerfaces, die alle eine Sample-Rate bis zu 192 kHz bieten: Solo, 2i2, 4i4, 8i6, 18i8 und 18i20. Der Reihenfolge nach verfugen diese uber mehr Ein- und Ausgange – wie im Namen
    Shop for the Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 USB Audio Interface and receive free shipping on your order and the guaranteed lowest price. With the very best in digital audio technology and a great selection of input and output options, the Scarlett 2i4 will capture and play back your sound with superb quality.
    Italiano. Focusrite Scarlett 4i4 3rd Gen. to the product. ?185. USB Audio Interface Recording Set Set comprises Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd Gen audio interface, condenser microphone CM25 MkIII, studio headphone HP60 MkIII and a 3 meter XLR cable, 2-Channel

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here