This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ibnexfc 4 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

ibnexfc
    Participant

Ge sunsmart digital timer 15312 manual >> DOWNLOAD

Ge sunsmart digital timer 15312 manual >> READ ONLINE

We offer you a Quick Reference Guide of GE 15312 Sun Smart Digital Timer: PDF file 275 Kb, 2 pages. On this page you can download this Quick Reference Guide and read it online. Also, you will be able to ask a question about GE 15312 Sun Smart Digital Timer.
    GE Plug-In Digital Timer 15079 version 1 & 2 manuals and user guides for free. Read online or download in PDF without registration.
    I need a technican to help me program my GE SunSmart 15312 timer. Submitted: 7 years ago I am installing a GE Sunsmart Digital Timer model 15312 on a double switch plate one outside light i have an sunsmart digital timer and i wana ask if there is an option to set the timer on manual
    I am trying to install a GE SunSmart Digital Timer (3-way) into an existing circuit. The existing circuit, on the 3-way switch that I removed, has white, red, black and green wires. When I hook up the timer the timer comes to life but the load will not come on.
    GE 3-Way Sunsmart In-Wall Digital Timer Ask a Question. Questions 11-20 (of 101) Can you use this in-wall timer as a manual “on/off” switch WITHOUT having to open up the front panel? I have only 4 wires on my 3 way switch and 5 on the Ge timer? Asked by Fit to be wired on August 13, 2012. GE SunSmart™ 7 Day Two-Outlet Digital Timer (SKU: 15079) 15079 manual (English) GE SunSmart™ In-Wall Self Adjusting Digital Timer (SKU: 15312) 15312 manual English/Spanish (English) 15312 programming guide English/Spanish (English) GE SunSmart™ Indoor Wireless Timer System
    Save energy, save money and feel secure with the SunSmart™ 7-Day Indoor Digital Timer from GE. Delivering convenient automation for your home’s lamps, seasonal lighting, appliances and electronics, the timer is equipped with two controlled grounded outlets and SunSmart™ technology that allows you to program on/off times based on sunrise and sunset, while automatically adjusting throughout

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here