Tagged: , , ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ibnexfc 4 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

ibnexfc
    Participant

Griffin itrip manual 2005 >> DOWNLOAD

Griffin itrip manual 2005 >> READ ONLINE

We hope that this GRIFFIN ITRIP user guide will be useful to you. Lastmanuals help download the user guide GRIFFIN ITRIP. ©2005 Griffin Technology griffintechnology. com Patents Pending Made in China iTrip is a trademark ofPage 1. Page 2. Page 3. Page 4. Page 5. Page 6. Page 7. Page 8.
    I have a sealed radio in my car so therefore don’t have an audio input unfortunatley (2005 Volvo s40 2.4i) and so FM Transmitters are a way of life for me. Your not
    Thank you for purchasing the Griffin iTrip, the only wireless FM transmitter made specifically for the iPod. Now you can play your music in your car or anywhere.
    User manual instruction guides for Griffin Technology devices. 4021AC Manual Manual, 2005-04-06 4014TRIP users manual iTrip Manual, 2003-04-08.
    Amazon.com: Griffin iTrip Mini FM Transmitter for iPod Mini: Electronics. What’s in the Box iTrip mini FM transmitter, installation CD-ROM, user’s manual.
    2005 GRIFFIN TECHNOLOGY – GRIFFINTECHNOLOGY.COM – PATENTS PENDING – MADE IN CHINA – INVENTED IN TENNESSEE. 2. Plug iTrip into
    2005 Griff ? n. Technolo gy w w w .grif fi Thank you for purchasing Griffin iTrip. iTrip lets you listen to your iPod’s audio through your home or car FM receiver.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here