This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ibnexfc 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

ibnexfc
    Participant

Holosync awakening level 1 instructions for schedule >> DOWNLOAD

Holosync awakening level 1 instructions for schedule >> READ ONLINE

holosync levels explained

holosync awakening prologue free download

holosync weight loss

centerpointe holosync mp3

the holosync solution awakening prologue

Aug 26, 2018 –
    Awakening Level 1 schedule: Once you have completed both CD #1 (The Dive for 14 days + The Dive and Immersion 2.5 for 12 weeks) and CD #2 (The Dive and Immersion 1.5 for 12 weeks), you can move on to the next level (See: “How to tell when you’re ready for the next level” for more info).
    Apr 24, 2011 -Instructions for using Holosync needed #60095 05/18/07 04:31 PM There are instructions there, but they are for the Awakening levels 1 through 4, not the
    I’m using Holosync and I’m currently on Awakening Level 1 (the 2nd level). Awakening Prologue instructions is to listen to Dive for 2 weeks then add listen after the Dive but you need to follow the schedule that i posted.
    Jul 24, 2013 –
    Awakening, Level 1: Support Video #1. Hi, this is Bill Harris, Director of Centerpointe and creator of Holosync®. Welcome to your first Awakening Level One
    Yes! I’m ready for Awakening Levels 1 & 2, my next Holosync? levels, so I can further improve my mental clarity, emotional health, stress level, confidence, and
    here is a copy and past of the instructions I found online for the first level, Awakening Prologue: Listen to the introduction track. ( Listen to “The Dive” once each day (30 minutes) sitting with eyes closed, for 14 days. After 14 days, listen to “The Dive” followed by “Immersion,” making a one-hour listening session.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here