This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ibnexfc 4 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

ibnexfc
    Participant

How to install dragon nest manual patch >> DOWNLOAD

How to install dragon nest manual patch >> READ ONLINE

10 Apr 2017
    12 Dec 2011 Dragon Nest SEA (Philippines) · December 12, 2011 Important: Do not install the Manual Patch until the downtime ends tomorrow. We highly
    Please help me because i really wanna play now. 🙁
    20 Jun 2016
    9 May 2015
    13 Aug 2013 Manual Patch Installation Guide. Often times, Cherry Credits posts latest game patch on or before the scheduled release date in CC forums and on the DN SEA official website. First, you need to download the game patch. Move the file to Dragon Nest folder.
    20 Sep 2016 Cannot start even the game launcher. First error pop-up: Unable to load patch config list. Second error pop-up: Launcher initialization failed.HOME · DOWNLOAD. Game Client; Manual Patch; System Requirements If you have some trouble with installing the game client, above, please download
    when i click dragonnest.exe, after the intro it says unable to connect to but when i downloaded the manual patch and moved it to dn file,
    21 May 2013 Download Dragon Nest SEA’s manual patch files here: Patch v25 -> v32 = mediafire.com/?a9d4ikfvpcvbo61 Patch v26 -> v32

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here