This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ibnexfc 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

ibnexfc
    Participant

Invalidfont in findafont ghostscript pdf >> DOWNLOAD

Invalidfont in findafont ghostscript pdf >> READ ONLINE

Follow these steps to troubleshoot PostScript errors you may receive in some Adobe applications.
    One Response to “fixing /invalidfont in ghostscript” chrelad Says: April 15th, 2010 at 12:25 am. I was having this same problem, and tried your solution. Didn’t work, but it was a good suggestion. In my case, I was trying to compile xtrans from the xorg GIT repo.
    Hi there! I have a problem with ghostscript 8.61 on my Windows XP Home SP2: When I try to convert a pdf to an image it returns an error “Unable to substiture for font
    Longer term, you may want to embed the fonts and library files in the executable, so you don’t need any additional files. I would suggest getting to work with separate files first. The Adobe Acrobat User Community is a global resource for users of Acrobat and PDF, with free eseminars, tips, tutorials, videos and discussion forums. << Back to AcrobatUsers.com These forums are now Read Only.
    Not too much of an issue any more but I’d still like to know if there’s a way around this. I rewrote the application to use PDF::Create rather than what I had been doing, creating a text file, converting to Postscript then trying to use Ghostscript to generate the PDF.
    GNU Ghostscript 6.53: Unrecoverable error, exit code 1 The .pdf file is created, but cannot be opened since the format cannot be recognised by Adobe Acrobat Reader.
    ESP Ghostscript 7.07.1: Unrecoverable error, exit code 1 Is there anyway I can force the font to another available font when it can’t find the font it desires? Here is a list of my fonts :
    AFPL Ghostscript 8.00: Unrecoverable error, exit code 1 real 0m0.074s user 0m0.060s sys 0m0.010s Printing test page-rw-r–r– 1 root root 0 Nov 29 21:13 /tmp/apsfilter28176/test_p age.aps real 0m0.008s user 0m0.000s sys 0m0.000s [ press RETURN to continue ]
    I’m stumped by this problem and not sure since when Ghostscript doesn’t work properly anymore. I’ve noticed the issue yesterday while trying to use google-perftools to create a profiling report pdf: pprof –pdf a.out /tmp/aout_default > profiler_default.pdf
    Why doesn’t my CID (type 11) font work in GS8.61 on Windows. I’ve tried to use the EUDC.TTE font natively in ghostscript through the cidfmap with no luck, /invalidfont in /findfont. I’m hesitant to try to contact Ken Lunde, as this appears to be a problem specific to ghostscript.
    Questions and postings pertaining to the usage of ImageMagick regardless of the interface. This includes the command-line utilities, as well as the C and C++ APIs.
    Questions and postings pertaining to the usage of ImageMagick regardless of the interface. This includes the command-line utilities, as well as the C and C++ APIs.
    pdf_*.ps if Ghostscript was compiled with the ability to interpret Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF) files, that is, pdf.dev was included in FEATURE_DEVS when Ghostscript was built. Fontmap and Fontmap.GS (or the appropriate Fontmap. xxx for your platform), unless you plan always to invoke Ghostscript with the -dNOFONTMAP switch .
    I used to print with PDF Creator since two years ago and everything was great, but the ghostscript version that the program was using it’s 8.52 (i guess). Now i can’t anymore find the 8.52 version but only the default version installed with PDF Creator (9.10). Now all document coming at printout all white.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here