Tagged: , , , ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ibnexfc 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

ibnexfc
    Participant

L 410 flight manual pdf >> DOWNLOAD

L 410 flight manual pdf >> READ ONLINE

The Let L-410 Turbolet is a twin-engine short-range transport aircraft, manufactured by the Czech aircraft manufacturer Let Kunovice (named Aircraft Industries since 2005), often used as an airliner. The aircraft is capable of landing on short and unpaved runways and operating under extreme conditions
    The L 410 / L 420 range of short-range airliner and transport aircraft is manufactured by LET Aircraft Industries. The L 410 UVP-E20 aircraft complies with the regulations of the FAR 23, Amendment 34. It was accepted by the European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) for operation in all EASA countries. I’ve been attempting to fly the LET 410 UVP freeware I found on AVsimrus.com. I can’t get the HSI to work. I know it’s just a switch I can’t find to actuate it.
    What happened with this unfinished L-410 addon is that the Czech/Russian developers forgot to add VC textures for the front panels Otherwise CTDs may occur when the textures are loaded into FSX. Note The bitmaps used in this L-410 panel are “24 bit Bitmap image” in the “save as” selection menu.
    The manual provides general miss/on and performance d|ita, emergency detection system information, a description of each stage and the IU, lind 8 general discussion of ground support facilities, equipment, and mimuon control. A bibliography identifies edait_,t_al references ff a more comprehensive study is

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here