This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ibnexfc 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

ibnexfc
    Participant

Manual soundigital sd-2000 >> DOWNLOAD

Manual soundigital sd-2000 >> READ ONLINE

SD2000.1D SD2500.1D/SD3000.1D SD5000.1D/SD8000.1D. Leia com ateno este manual! O seu projeto foi cuidadosamente desenvolvido para garantir mxima eficincia e confiabilidade. Obrigado por confiar na marca SounDigital e felicidades com o seu novo amplificador.
    You would have to contact a Soundigital dealer to buy it. This amp uses 12 volt power and has rca inputs only. Someone should buy it and mod the heck out of it. I finally got a response from Soundigital and they said they are $800 and have warehouse stock in Florida.
    nesse caso eu iria de Taramps TA 2000; Mais o ideal e que vc compre um modulo com potencia sobrando, para que seus falantes possam tocar folgado..e o modulo nao vai esquentar
    SounDigital Evolution 2000 2 OHM 2000W Car Amplifier SD2000EVO. by SounDigital Amplifiers. Currently unavailable. We don’t know when or if this item will be back in stock.
    The Soundigital SD600.1D has 1 channel with 600W RMS. It has a rca cable input that is connected to the CD player / MP3 output. This model is suitable for use in Woofers, Drivers, Super Tweeters and Subwoofers in this power range. The SD600.1D is a class D amplifier, that is, it has digital architecture.
    1. Product: Two Soundigital SD8000’s 2. Specs: 8000w x 1 @ 1ohm 3. Description/Condition: Excellent condition! Used at two shows this year.
    SD 3000.1D 10600 грн Soundigital Line / SD 4000.1D 15000 грн Soundigital Line / SD 6500.1D 18500 грн Soundigital Line / SD 8000.1D 21000 грн. Группа vk.com/alphard_melitopol Наш сайт splshop.in.ua Писать сюда vk.com/id_alphard_melitopol Отзывы о нас https
    ???? ????? ??? SounDigital SD-2000.1D Evo ?? 6 ??????????? ??? Skroutz. ??????? ?????????????? & ??????????? ???????????? ???????! ???????? ??? ???????? ???! ????? ??? ?????????? ??? ?? SounDigital SD-2000.1D Evo ??? ??????? ????????? ???? ?????? ???????! Soundigital SD is on Facebook. Join Facebook to connect with Soundigital SD and others you may know. Facebook gives people the power to share and makes
    Haynes Vehicle Manuals. CAR AUDIO. SounDigital SD5000.1D 5000rms 1ohm Amplifier quantity. Add to cart. SKU: SD5000.1D Category: Amplifiers. Share.
    If the SD card mounted on drive A of the GOT is removed while the GOT is accessed, processing for the GOT might be interrupted about for 20 seconds. (Refer to the GOT2000 Series User’s Manual (Hardware) for details of the battery directive in the EU member states.)
    Soundigital SD6500.1D output mosfets. I have a Soundigital SD6500.1D amp that I’m working on that has some shorted output mosfets and I can’t identify them to order new ones.
    Soundigital SD6500.1D output mosfets. I have a Soundigital SD6500.1D amp that I’m working on that has some shorted output mosfets and I can’t identify them to order new ones.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here