This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ibnexfc 4 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

ibnexfc
    Participant

Mental prediction board instructions >> DOWNLOAD

Mental prediction board instructions >> READ ONLINE

Amazon.com: Doowops NO Force Mental Epic Mental Prediction Board – Large However, it came with no instructions (It is a “standard” and I knew how it
    Mental Prediction Board by Royal Magic,by Royal Magic Mental Prediction Board, The magician introduces a board with six spaces for writing on it, He writes down three predictions in three spaces Washing instructions: Do not use bleach.Comes with our BONUS online instruction video! (available after you buy this trick from us). PASSWORD REQUIRED – password link is EMAILED TO YOU on
    Mental Prediction Board: Effect: Show a deck of cards which can be fully examined by a spectator. The prediction board is introduced and the 4 cards selected by the spectator are visibly put into each Includes instructions and 4 cards.
    He writes down three predictions in three spaces on the board, and covers them up. The spectator then Mental Prediction Board by Royal Magic – Trick. Mental Flat Pack (Gimmick and Online Instructions) by Jason Knowles Out of stock.
    I know a lot of people posting on these boards are into advanced mentalism, but I have a Mikame Craft “Prediction Board”, (aka: Mental Epic) also a “no might want to consider selling just the instructions at a reduced price.
    Mikame Prediction board new. w. instructions & dry erase markerI have been collecting no force mental epics for about a year. This one is a beauty. Crafted from
    Mental Prediction Board by Royal Magic – Trick Three examples of mind Mental Card by Hektor (special credit card and instructions) The Mental Card is the

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here